Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (52175 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by dinma007: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
See List A Lady Sent Her Husband After He Asked What She Wanted For Her Birthday

A Nigerian man asked his wife what she wanted for her birthday, the email she sent him will melt your heart.

A Nigerian lawyer took to twitter to share this heartwarming email his wife sent him after he asked her what she wanted for her birthday.

He shared the mail and wrote:

Asked Wifey what she wants for her birthday. She sent me this mail

https://mobile.twitter.com/Oddy4real/status/935123639388856320

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-asked-wife-wanted-birthday-email-sent-will-melt-heart/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by anochuko01(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Awon bloggers yii shaaa

MODIFIED:
Its only joblessness that'll make one to perpetually be FTC on nairalandgrin
I made FTC on a day I decided not to go out for work!
Boredom na bad thing, abeg!
been hopping from nairaland to Facebook to whatsapp....I even had to sign up on Twitter some minutes ago.
God have mercy!

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by HELPMEWITHSEX: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
oni gbese iyawo grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Jodha(f): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Kk
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by MhizzAJ(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Pretty woman...

Most slay queens would go for 1,2 and 4

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ladeb: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
Confirm no I'm ask...lady wear pink pants to attend even see photo https://portalviewz..com.ng/2017/11/braless-suki-waterhouse-flashes-her-hot.html
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Mufasa27(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pretty woman...

What about you, what would you go for??
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by miqos03: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
And my own list has just one thing ...You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

Women are the first to say they don't know what pushed a man to crime.

Now she's subtly making outrageous demands (for her to write it, she means it), women will always say they are joking when they mean it. Only an inconsiderate husband won't meet all of them.

Women and awoof demands be like

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by miqos03: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
oni gbese iyawo grin
u didn't read to the end

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by coldsummer: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
She's adorable and understanding.

Bless her heart

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by MaryBenn(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na so grin grin
So we will call her good wife? undecided grin if she picks 1 that doesn't make her a bad wife if her husband can afford it, after all it's a gift

Who no like better thing? grin
My dear if he can afford all why not?
If he can't, it's good you know and picked some of your list...

All for social media grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by leksmedia: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
I can imagine the man's heart racing like a machine on 200 km/h when he read the list, the ending part just put a smile on my face. Beautiful woman With a beautiful heart.

Contact me for your website design

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Itztotea(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
meanwhile;

Wife: (Finished Listing)

Husband: Are you sure you want all these If I lay curse on you ehn

2 Likes

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by SweetJoystick(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
She only wants 9 n 10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Ronnicute(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
At least she later mentioned that numbers 9and10 are more important. Wish d man goodluck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
she nor wait for the man reply & just conclude that he cant do them (I know you would love to give me, but its okay) and simply asked for only 9 and 10
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
And she has passed her message, if the husband like he should only give her number 9 & 10.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloggers are a menace abeg

1 Like

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by MaryBenn(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pretty woman...

She wants all, but no money obviously so leave that story
Who doesn't want a good life? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by obas01(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
I no sum pple will not read the full piece,
A rare lady.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by jashar(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by ShitHead(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
She forgot to include a knife since all Muslim women have knives under their pillows.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Great woman
Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Some guys up there are lazy to read the post, she chose 9 and 10. If Buhari skips some of the budget, you'll all be lamenting. See una life

5 Likes

Re: A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants by lafean20(f): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tomorrow when this man is caught as an armed robber, his wife will be the first to deny him.

Women are the first to say they don't know what pushed a man to crime.

Women and awoof demands be like
u didn't read to the end? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.