Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. (629 Views)

Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. by SolomonKing7(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Goodbyes are our sour song,
the pains are real,
the seats are empty
Adieu to the people who are gone,
yepa! To the ones not yet born.

The mind dribbles to accepting the absentee will never make it to the scene.
So it was my dear friends,
I woke up to the quavering fact that she's gone.

Hands shaking I reached for my wallet so I can travel to the land of the unseen where only teary eyes can envision.
In my sleep I couldn't sleep,
I wrestled with angels telling me to return to the world I now see as tasteless. Yes, tasteless.
You see, I was served food that are tear-filled from the wake keeping to wake me up from this hallucinations am persuaded not to believe is life.

She was my all. My lover. My best friend. My rod-in-check. My benefactor.

How do you move forward from a knife that is anchored on a life?
Suicidal thoughts flawed in.
But I know only the cowardly take that route and I say this with no apology.
She would love me to be with her. I know she would.
This life is boring.
But boring it will be but happiness lies seconds a decision away…And I did choose.

Today I got word an uncle flipped the bucket.
And I know a lot of buckets got flipped around the globe.
And a lot of families are torn between family rites. Inheritance. Investigation. Family lawyers. And a whole lot of cold stuff.
But deep within are humane minds soaring in the unknown,
catching winds and hugging fogs in attempt to find solace in the midst of covetous relatives and onlookers.

I write to you.
Happiness is just but in seconds, a decision away,
And the God who made you have an adventurous map filled with treasures for you to witch hunt all 'em witches before they twist-turn all your wishes.

Peace to the people who are gone, war to those who are here.
Happiness as I said, is just but in seconds, a decision away.

Check out my blog for more good reads...
www.solomonkingspeaks.

(1) (Reply)

More Books That Became Legendary Movies. / Fortuitous Union: The Relationship Of A Christian Fellow And A Muslim Lady / How Far India Has Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.