Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Re: Missing Person Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Missing Person Found (526 Views)

Missing Person Alert / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person Found by BY1434(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
It was posted this morning that BABA LAWAL was missing,but I'm happy to inform you all that Baba Lawal has been found around Apapa Lagos this morning, he is on the way home in the company of his chldren

Thanks to everyone for your prayers,God bless you all

Frm:Baba Lawal Family
Re: Re: Missing Person Found by menix(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
I said it..

I was the FTC on the thread nd I knew my Okaka will being him back..

Jehova Ekene dili gi..
Re: Re: Missing Person Found by BY1434(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Prayer is the sword of the believer,thank God may God return all missing person back to thir family amin

Alhamdulillah,th children can now have a sigh of relieve

Lalasticlala FP pls
Re: Re: Missing Person Found by whirlwind7(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cool. Great news! Now Lawal is all smiles.
Ek'aabo, baba Lawal.

Did he wander away by himself, or he got abducted?
I could bring a goat to celebrate with his folks. Peppersoup and some bottles of Orijin will do nicely.

(1) (Reply)

US White Officer Won't Face Charges In Death Of 12years Black Ohio Boy / Obtain Your Nigeria Birth Certificate @ NPC / Surprise The Mothers This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.