Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... (25658 Views)

Make Consistent Profit From This Football Strategy-whether You Win Or Lose! / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by tgmservice: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank 4 ur time op but the thing is that will dis ur formula guarantee that the team I select will actually win their match "I don't think so"

3 Likes

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by sexaddict08(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
nice concept.
but if people have such patience.
and the fact that u can still pile up losses waiting for one of your predictions to win to recover.
one question though_ does odd matters
I believe 1.15 to 1.30 odds will not help much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Topmostt: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
sexaddict08:
nice concept.
and the fact that u can still pile up losses waiting for one of your predictions to win to recover.
From what I understand from the mathematical manipulation, the smaller the odd, the higher money you need to stake, though the easier to meet your target. But
the higher the odds you choose, the less money you will bet with. Though the bane of the process is that you need to have enough capital to support. I commend the OP, this is a great exposition. PEOPLE ARE THINKING oo.

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Topmostt: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
As the OP said, this is not a get rich fast venture, but its actually workable and very sensible. Thanks OP, I am following you bumper to bumper.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by godoluwa(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
op formular seems to be arbitrage method. its a deadly method & I dont think it will guarantee you winning. bookmarkers are wiser than that. bottomline is that dont buy any ebook from the op or anybody, many people have sold ebook on such system of which it finally proved to be bullshit. take it or leave it, you cant make money in sportbetting if you cant forecast. looking at op actions & write ups, he will later introduce ebooks to you.
i'm not here to ruin anybody's business but dont be carried away with the op sweet words.
am into football betting as well & have good knowledge about it. you to can make money in punting by yourself if you can sit down & research.
a word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Topmostt: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
godoluwa:
op formular seems to be arbitrage method. its a deadly method & I dont think it will guarantee you winning. bookmarkers are wiser than that. bottomline is that dont buy any ebook from the op or anybody, many people have sold ebook on such system of which it finally proved to be bullshit. take it or leave it, you cant make money in sportbetting if you cant forecast. looking at op actions & write ups, he will later introduce ebooks to you.
i'm not here to ruin anybody's business but dont be carried away with the op sweet words.
am into football betting as well & have good knowledge about it. you to can make money in punting by yourself if you can sit down & research.
You are right in a way bro. But I am taking this as a good idea on the premise that I am good at forecasting matches already. Ordinarily, I don't easily loose 4 straight forecasts. I don't know what the OP next post or step will be, but for me so far, the only problem I see is just having enough capital to last through the process and the 'not precise' time it takes. Ofcourse I disagree that its 100 percent. Its possible to loose 30 games (1 month loss)
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by clodd007(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
godoluwa:

this here is one of the reason why punters lose money..... they just jump into any tipster they see online....

and most times when they are cautioned they won't listen...... have known godoluwa a long time and I can candidly tell u that you should all heed this warnings..... most times most punters come back to regret their weighted actions of risk....
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by godoluwa(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
clodd007:

this here is one of the reason why punters lose money..... they just jump into any tipster they see online....

and most times when they are cautioned they won't listen...... have known godoluwa a long time and I can candidly tell u that you should all heed this warnings..... most times most punters come back to regret their weighted actions of risk....
thanx 4 ur tym bro. I pray sey make dem heed to the warnings coz I dislikes reading stories dat touches d heart.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by greatwaters: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
only greed will make you lose with this method. the rule is, once u meet your target for a day, dont stake again that day. and start with small targets or ruin yourself
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by tgmservice: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
This rule is very stupid target or no target, are you the one that is going to play or officiate the match. The op gave an example earlier that if his target was to win with man utd and now that man utd did not win that game against liechester its all gone. Everything still boils down to luck

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by godoluwa(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
greatwaters:
only greed will make you lose with this method. the rule is, once u meet your target for a day, dont stake again that day. and start with small targets or ruin yourself
greed or no greed, op method is a complete suicide mission. op is a copy paste info marketer but he himself failed to digest the info he copied before posting it here. ask questions & we shall answer you. bayern 1.06@home lost to a team 17odd@away.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by tgmservice: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
in summary what d op. Is saying is that u should not accumulate too many games every other thing is just stories. EVen still like every other strategy u still have a chance of failing. Dumb thread
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by symbols: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
it's a good strategy and i will use it. tnx
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by greatwaters: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
godoluwa:
greed or no greed, op method is a complete suicide mission. op is a copy paste info marketer but he himself failed to digest the info he copied before posting it here. ask questions & we shall answer you. bayern 1.06@home lost to a team 17odd@away.
You dont get the op's point. Its possible to lose, thats why you have to try with another game same day. A good punter should be able to predict at least one match correctly in four tries. So as long as u predict a match correctly everyday, u meet ur daily target. The only downside is that u need to have a considerable amount in your account to be succesful.

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by greatwaters: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
symbols:
it's a good strategy and i will use it. tnx
I think most of the people condemning this method do not fully understand it
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Topmostt: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
tgmservice:
in summary what d op. Is saying is that u should not accumulate too many games every other thing is just stories. EVen still like every other strategy u still have a chance of failing. Dumb thread
Unless there is any other info I am not seeing here, Its not impossible for a person to accumulate. It all boils down to what type and level of risk you are willing to take. I will use the method with accumulations of up to 4 odds, that way it will reduce the amount I will be betting with. But I must say, another risk associated is the possibilty of loosing many games in a row, say 10 games or more in a row. It could get messy.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by godoluwa(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
greatwaters:

You dont get the op's point. Its possible to lose, thats why you have to try with another game same day. A good punter should be able to predict at least one match correctly in four tries. So as long as u predict a match correctly everyday, u meet ur daily target. The only downside is that u need to have a considerable amount in your account to be succesful.
am sorry bro. try it & come back to give us testimony sir.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by greatwaters: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
godoluwa:
am sorry bro. try it & come back to give us testimony sir.
Thanks
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Segadem(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
op continue jare
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by kennyfol2000: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello guys and welcome to my last post on how to be making Constant, No Risk #7,500 Daily, #75,000 Weekly and #300,000 Monthly betting on Live Match. Am so sorry i havent been replying and commenting, am not use Nairaland and i do not know what i did to be ban from replying but am been lifter today.. I will not say much in this post, i will just go straight to the point but before i go to what i have for your guys today, i will like to make some comments according to how you guys have commented on the tread.....

PLEASE NOTE: [/b]This post is not for everybody, It is only for those that have read and understand everything am trying to say so please badbelle people, kick off plssss.

[b]PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
This is is post have been writing offhand, their might be error or grammatical mistake, if you see anyone, just ignore please...

@tgmservice:
Thank 4 ur time op but the thing is that will dis ur formula guarantee that the team I select will actually win their match "I don't think so"

To Answer Your Question: The formula doesn't guarantee that every team you select will always win but What the formula will do is that even if you lose, it have the ability to get you back your loses and your target whenever you win.... I suggest you read the third post for clearer explanation... Thank you..

@ sexaddict08 :
nice concept.

TO Answer Your Question: Well with my strategy, i have a way of not losing more than 4 matches in a row.... I have never lost 4 matches in a row before, the highest i have gone is 3, bro this is live match and not virtual and concerning the odds matter, please read the two strategies... Thank you..

@Topmostt:

Thanks for understanding all of it... Honestly, this thing is so simple and easy to get...

@godoluwa :op formular seems to be arbitrage method. its a deadly method & I dont think it will guarantee you winning. bookmarkers are wiser than that. bottomline is that dont buy any ebook from the op or anybody, many people have sold ebook on such system of which it finally proved to be bullshit. take it or leave it, you cant make money in sportbetting if you cant forecast. looking at op actions & write ups, he will later introduce ebooks to you.

TO Answer Your Question: Yes, you are right.. this is modified Mathematical Arbitrage method, this method have maid millions of people serious money and you are here trying to condemn it... Bro, Never you say it doesn't guarantee any winning... Have been using this same strategy for the 1 and half years now, with this formula, i have changed my car this year, i got married this year, i live in a 320k apartment and very comfortable... The problem with us Nigerians is that we never want to learn new things and we easily back off challenges....See bro, have been online since 2008, i have bought lots and lots of ebook, both useful and nonsense once, till today, i never stop buying.. Just last year, i bought vick styrzers video eBook worth 250k...... And you said one cant make money if you cant forecast, that is totally wrong... Do you know or have your heard of frank belanger before? if u haven't, i will suggest you search google, or better still go to one of his sites. http://www.secretfootballsystems.com/ ... He is a guru in football betting and he doesn't forecast... also Have been making lots of money with that, all i do is simply buying book on RISK and BETTING and also totally separating myself and thinking outside the box....Sure i will introduce ebook, Do you know that frank website up-there have been there since 2010? With all the money he makes, he still sell eBooks about his football strategies also remember am not going to force anyone to buy it, and besides, why dont you finish reading my post before judging, i have a better way doing this, am not just selling ebook am simply helping people to know some secrets and also at the same time using the medium to earn myself more money, just yesterday, i bought 950 million emails am going to send this strategies to, do you know that out of the 950million people, if just 20,000 can buy it, am a stinky millionaire.... Sit down there and be discouraging people...
Lastly, you said i have sweet words, lolzzzz, everything have written is exactly what have happened to me and not that am forming anything, For those that know me back then knows am not forming anything... Thank you...

@tgmservice:
[/b]This rule is very silly target or no target, are you the one that is going to play or officiate the match. The op gave an example earlier that if his target was to win with man utd and now that man utd did not win that game against liechester its all gone. Everything still boils down to luck

[b]TO Answer Your Question:
Bro, nothings boil down to luck here... This is a simple business plan... It is surely not for anyone.. Noting good and worthwhile comes easy..... And for the man u game, thank God have written the post before they even play,... I will suggest you read this post to get how am doing it.. Thank you

@godoluwa:

TO Answer Your Question: Some of your are just so shortsightedness, Am very sure when you are in school, even if they give you expo, you will still fail, that is just who you are...... Why cant you for once just listen and learn, haven't you heard of the adage that says " It is better to listen than to talk, with that, you add to your knowledge... You said its a copy and paste method right? can you please bring out the link or anything that can prove you right? And if you are right i promise to give #100,000.. I swear it.....You know what, people already got what you are trying to do and i believe most did not fall to your trap... tongue tongue tongue ... Bro, stop gambling and start business.... thank you...

@ tgmservice:

in summary what d op. Is saying is that u should not accumulate too many games every other thing is just stories. Even still like every other strategy u still have a chance of failing. Dumb thread

TO Answer Your Question: See guy, i already know not everyone will like this, Even as heaven is so real, not every one will like to go there so am not surprise okay... Just keep accumulating and keep gambling... Besides, this post is not for every one.... Thank you

i will like to advice those that haven't read my first and second post to read READ FIRST POST HERE and READ SECOND POST HERE before reading this Last post... This is very important as i have said a lot before now.... I want every one to understand how the Almighty Formula works and that is why i will be repeating the formula here again.... To be successful with my strategies, you really need to know and understand how the Formula works...

Let me say this before i move on..

I know their are people that make millions on betting.. As in, they might just bet with #100 and make #30,000,000 on a slip but, this things is just luck, even i heard of a house boy that make 30m this week on bet9ja but to be honest with you guys, This winnings you here up and there most of them are scam... The bettors will just use that to drive traffic to their betting site and making people to believe that they too can use like #500 to make # 2,000,000... I have a brother that works with Nairabet... He do tell me most of their traffic strategies and that is why you will hear that this week that someone wins 30million on 1960, the following week someone wins 25million on 9jabet the following week another person wins 50million on another betting sites, see most of they are scam and even if they are not, is it advisable to keep losing money every week thinking that one day you will sha win like 5,000,000.. Why don't you kuku take it as business and keep winning even if it is small money, you will sha know that you keep winning constantly every day and weekly.... Let me stop here and continue to the Formula... ( A word is enough for the wise )

THE FORMULA

I modify the formula from Frank Belanger Formula, All the three eBook i bought from frank, eBook that cost me #60,000 ( $300 ), he didn't give out this formula even though i know he will know it, That is one thing about info marketers, they don't give out their real secrets for people to see...This formula was detected by me after i have already lost so much on football betting and after i got hold of this formula, my story change..... The Formula is a mathematical formula that i discovered and it have been working like a magic, The great thing about this formula is that it is for life, no betting site can tamper or do any kind of pranks on it... ( The only disadvantage with this formula is that, you will be making the money little by little, but i tell you, it pays) Like one adage my tribe do say, it is small small money that will later become big...

The Formula simply says:

BET = TARGET / (1-ODD)

BET or STAKE = This is the amount we are to bet or stake on a particular match
TARGET = This is the Amount we will like to make on a particular match
ODD = This is the fraction or decimal numbers been given to the Teams we want to bet on... ( We use the odd in calculating )

NOTE: To place a bet on a particular match, we need to decide how much we will like to make on that particular match, It is the amount we decide we will use to do the calculation..

FOR EXAMPLE

Lets say Sunderland and Arsenal wants to play today...

Time to play TEAM TEAM Sunderland Odd Odd if they draw Arsenal Draw

15:00 SUNDERLAND vs ARSENAL - 3.75 4.30 1.80

DETAILS:

Time To Play : This is the TIME they are to play the Match

TEAM : TEAM that are playing against them self

ODD : The Decimal number given to the team

NOW Lets say we want to BET/STAKE on ARSENAL...

To place your bet on ARSENAL, We will need to use the FORMULA, To use the FORMULA, we will need to decide how much we want to make on Arsenal...

Lets say i will like to make #1000 on ARSENAL

Now this is what to do next using the formula

BET = TARGET / (1-ODD)

BET = 1000 / (1-1.80)

BET = 1000 / (0.80)

BET = 1250

So to make #1000 on ARSENAL, we will need to BET/STAKE #1250

SO if ARSENAL WINS, We are profitable with #1000

PROOF

#1250 ( Our investment ) * 1.80 ( Arsenal ODD ) = #2250 ( Our Total Gain )...

NOW #2250 - #1250 our investment we use to bet = #1000 ( Our target /Gain )

What of if ARSENAL did not win

That means we are already losing #1250 we use to bet on ARSENAL, but don't worry, we are going to get it back easily with our TARGET

Now If ARSENAL lose, The next Formula will be

BET = TOTAL LOSE + TARGET ( This will be our new TARGET )

Now Let say the Next Match is Man-Utd Vs Watford

Time to play TEAM TEAM Man-Utd Odd Draw Odd Watford Odd

17:30 Man-Utd vs Watford - 1.90 4.30 3.80

Let say we want to stake on Man-Utd as our next stake.

Since we have already lost #1250 on Arsenal, Are next FORMULA will be

NEW TARGET = TOTAL LOSE + TARGET ( This will be our new TARGET )

To get our New TARGET, We will add Our lose which is #1250 ( Money we lost on Arsenal ) + #1000 ( Our Initial target )

Which is #2250

Now to bet on Man-Utd, we will use our normal formula which is

BET = TARGET / (1-ODD)

BET = #2250 / ( 1- 1.90 )

BET = #2250 / (0.90)

BET = #2500

So to make back the money we lose on ARSENAL (#1250) and to our initial TARGET (#1000).. we will need to BET/STAKE #2500 on Man-UTD

SO if MAN UTD WINS, We will make #4270

PROOF

#2500 ( Our investment on Man Utd) * 1.90 ( Man Utd ODD ) = #4750 ( Our Total Gain )...

NOW #4750 - #1250 Money we use to bet on ARSENAL - #2500 ( Money we use to bet on Man Utd) = #1000 ( Our Inital Target / Gain)

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IT

What about if Man Utd to Lose again, we will have to place another bet on another team

Time to play TEAM TEAM CHELSEA Odd Draw Odd STOKE CITY Odd

20:00 CHELSEA vs STOKE CITY - 2.00 4.60 3.20

Now let say CHELSEA is our next MATCH

We will follow the FORMULA we use above which is

NEW TARGET = TOTAL LOSE + TARGET ( This will be our new TARGET )

To get our New TARGET, We will add Our losses together which is #1250 ( Money we lost on Arsenal ) + #2500 ( The money we stake on Man utd ) + #1000 ( Our Initial target ) = #4750 ( Total Lose )

Now to bet on CHELSEA, we will use our normal formula which is

BET = TARGET / (1-ODD)

BET = #4750 / ( 1- 2.00 )

BET = #4750 / (1)

BET = #4750

So to make back the money we lose on ARSENAL (#1250) and Man Utd (#2500) and to get our inital TARGET (#1000) we will need to BET/STAKE #4750 on CHELSEA.

SO if CHELSEA WINS, We will make #9500

PROOF

#4750 ( Our investment on Chelsea ) * 2.00 ( Chelsea ODD ) = #9,500 ( Our Total Gain )... NOW #9,500 - #1250 Money we use to bet on ARSENAL - #2500 ( Money we use to bet on Man Utd) - #4750 ( Money we use to bet on CHELSEA = #1000 ( Our Initial Target )

NOTE: This formula will give us back all our losses and Target...

I hope you are able to get this calculations...

NOW lets move to my Secret strategy i use in making Constant, No Risk #7,500 Daily, #75,000 Weekly and #300,000 Monthly betting on Live Match.

See Guys, i know their are some gurus here that knows it all..... Even you know more that i do but please don't discourage anyone here.. The TWO strategies i will be posting are purely from my Research and with them, honestly i make nothing less than 100k weekly.... NOTHING LESS It is left to you if you still want to continue to be forecasting and losing..... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

THINGS I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THESE 2 STRATEGIES

They are strategies i personally invent... It have been working for the past 1 season now and still working....
Since it is a business now and not just gambling, You need an investment.. At least #30,000 to start
I told you guys that you will need to be Discipline and also be Patient... ( You really need this, i can promise you and even swear that if you have this, YOU WILL NEVER LOSE MONEY AGAIN )

Now lets go

These are the TWO Strategies below

STRATEGY 1

In the first strategy i use, I would like to show you a system I like so much and that I use every day for any sports but it works just like magic with football betting. In fact, we will use a simple progression I have developed for many sports and I always had a lot of success. This progression work like magic with the kind of odds and little principles we have on both live football betting and virtual football betting but works mostly for live football.

You will be able to place at least one section ( 1 section is 3 different games or 3 target ) of bet a day because I’ll show you how to find all the football games you can bet on 365 days a year. You’ll see that I don’t want to talk and talk again. Instead, I’ll show you some example and we will work the numbers together.

Step 1

The first thing you need to do is of course opening an account with at least one betting site. You already know that. So after you have register with a betting site, the very first step you need to do in order to use this system is to open your PC and visit the website below:

http://www.soccer24.com

When it is done, it will bring you to a page where you can find every match in every league worldwide. So, what you have to find at this moment is a game with a very specific odds, no matter what the league is. One important thing you must understand is we have to find the best odds that fit our needs and not the odds of our favorite team.

Here, we are looking for specific odds for the HOME TEAM ONLY. We want all the odds starting from 1.40 to 2.00 at HOME and what we will look is that the odds for the home team must be lower to that of the away team ( As we all know that the Team with the lower odd have an advantage over the team with the higher odd and again with our principle, the team have to be in his home, this gives us another advantage over the other team) away team.

Again we are looking for the followings:

A Home Team that the odd start from 1.40 to 2.00
A Home Team that the odd ( 1.40 to 2.00 ) is smaller to the odd of his opponent Team

How It Works

Every morning, i go to soccer24.com and write down all the home team that have odd between 1.40 to 1.50 and the time they are to play their matches that day... NOTE: ( Don't pick a team below 1.40 ) After have done that, i will arrange them according to the time they will play, After that, i log in to my betting site account, do the Almighty calculation on the first set of teams i will bet on ( If i see two to three teams that are at home and also have the odds i need and are playing at the same time, i will bet on all the three separately using the formula... I see my target at least 3 times a day... If i use #1000 as my target on each team, i will see #3k...

If i place my first bet and the team lose, i will use the formula to calculate my bet on the next match am going to stake on..

For Example, Let me use November 30 live matches as example...

Check images below or visit my site for clearer and better understanding
www.breakthroughwithken.com

First match played on the 30th

http://www.breakthroughwithken.com/2015/12/last-post-my-secret-football-strategy.html

1 Like

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by Chigorkizz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bros. Can i say this is the best betting strategy i have seen in my life.
You are real and i cnt wait to see more frm you.
Am learning o!!
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by tgmservice: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2015
I understand ur formula now, it is cool but I think it is only meant 4 those that have high money to stake. Guys that open their account with 2000k will definitely fail with this method.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by greatwaters: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2015
tgmservice:
I understand ur formula now, it is cool but I think it is only meant 4 those that have high money to stake. Guys that open their account with 2000k will definitely fail with this method.
They wont fail if they are patient enough to start with 200 targets. After one month, they can increase target to 500, and after about a month more, increase to 1000. So patience is the key to reaching that goal

3 Likes

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by kennyfol2000: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
@tgmservice:

One thing about this betting strategy is that it require some money to start... I have people that started with just #30,000 and using #250 as their target and they never lose, Be live me, every month, they have a new account.... ... I personally started with 20k with one account... And with that 20k, i see 2k daily via virtual and live... in just 10 days, i created another account making me to realize 40k every 10days... Honestly, all you need with this formula is to be patient and be discipline...... In just 2 month, you that started with 20k will balance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by kennyfol2000: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015
MY NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE ON VIRTUAL BETTING, HOW I MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 4K DAILY WITH NairaBET AND 9JABET - See more at: http://www.breakthroughwithken.com/2015/12/last-post-my-secret-football-strategy.html#sthash.RnDRF1CW.dpuf

Thank you...
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by tintedniggz(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
kudos to you bro
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by clodd007(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2015
BONUS BACK AGAIN FOR EXISTING PLAYERS FRIDAY
Promotion for existing players
Make a deposit (Friday 4th) Email/leave a message for service@bonanzawin.com with password 'FRI20' and your username. Get a 20% bonus on that deposit (Make take upto 24 hours to be credited to your account - Max bonus NGN 2000 - e.g. deposit #10000, play with #12000) Usual Terms and Conditions apply - 1 bonus per person only.
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by AVVS(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
op I believe you... but is there any bookie in Nigeria that notice you're making/withdrawing 30k without losing every month month and won't block your account?...I got one method on nairabet to make 1k every day but scared to use it cos they're gonna block me on day 29
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by sen8or(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
AVVS:
op I believe you... but is there any bookie in Nigeria that notice you're making/withdrawing 30k without losing every month month and won't block your account?...I got one method on nairabet to make 1k every day but scared to use it cos they're gonna block me on day 29
share the method with we that are not scared of being blocked
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by strykr: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sunexy see this
Re: My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly... by ucde(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
@ op. i need ur number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Spend Two Weeks In Prison / Nigeria Vs Germany : Rio2016 Olympics : Your Thoughts On The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.