Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Parents/guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles In Their - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents/guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles In Their (560 Views)

For Parents/guardians/custodians / Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents/guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles In Their by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Parents and guardians, dp you know that gatemen to government schools rape little students? I witnessed just yesterday a case where this girl of 9 years has been a victim of rape for a year in the school. This gateman will lure his victims with biscuits and sweets and ice creams, luring them into his room to have carnal knowledge of them.

I don't understand why a grown man, an old man will force himself on a child? Sometimes I wonder if i can nurse a child in this kind of environment.Its painful that this child may not get justice. It's depressing and hurting that for more than a year, this child has been raped by thus gateman consistently. Please I beg all Nigerians to begin to speak and work towards ensuring that our kids are safe and their innocence retained for as long as we can try.

I have all the details, phone numbers and how to meet with the victim and her mother. Please, let's collectively take this walk amd stop this abomination. The mother of the victim is poor and need our help to bring justice and help to this poor child. Our girl - child is our collective responsibility to secure and defend, we need to stop the molest of our children NOW than to sit down and blame them later for the wrong choices they make in life.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Parents/guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles In Their by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With / Home Cleaning Just Got Easier With Ldc Concentrate / Buy RCCG Prayer And Fasting Manual For N1000 | Recover Your Stolen Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.