Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc (1659 Views)

3 Bedroom Bungalow On 450sqm For Sale @ Adiva Plainfield, Lekki +pix (C Of O) / . / 1 And Half Plot Of Land @ Bashroun Estate, Majek. Opposite Fara Park Estate Afte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by Johnrake69: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Following the success of the first phase of Townsville Estate, ARM Properties is now offering now plots for purchase in the Townsville Estate Extension.

Townsville Extension Estate is a gated layout development (with no infrastructure), located with in the Lagos New Townsville area.

Sharing a boundary with Adiva Plainfields, the Properties is strategically located to benefit from the on going upgrade & Extension of the Lekkk/Epe expressway and other developments by ARM Properties in that vicinity. Its located on Lekki/Epe Expressway Behind Beechwood Estate, Adjacent to Adiva Plainfields Estate, Ibeju - Lekki, Lekki, Lagos.

FEATURES

-Individual plots beacon
-Good title
-Fenced and Gated Estate
-Cleared roads
-Designated commercial and complementary uses
-450 (18×25) strategically metres residential plots.

Introductory offer: #4,485,000 per 450m2plot.
Price includes agency and legal fees.
Up to 4% discount applicable for one-off payment.
Payment can be spread to 18months.
Allocation will be made upon receipt of 75% of payment.

Note: The Estate will be completed and available for private development from May 2016.

Also ARM Properties still have for sale, Properties at Adiva, Fara park Estate, Cross Townsville Mall - Iju-Agege, Lakowe lakes Golf and Country Estate, Garden city Estate - PH, and Beechwood Estate.

For more enquiry please contact
Kelvin Chiejine
Tel: 09031599840, 08121198293.
Email: Kelvin.chiejine@arm.com.ng
Re: Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by bhawna123(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
you can post your property for sale...

here:- http://www.yorpage.com/index.php?op=categories&category_id=new-york

smiley smiley
Re: Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by Johnrake69: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARM Group have now acquired mixta Africa, a real estate giant in Africa, having 2.5 million sqm with close to 10,000 housing units delivered across Africa. Headquartered in Barcelona (Spain) with offices in Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia, Mauritania, Algeria, Nigeria and Côte d’Ivoire.

Watch out for Mixta Africa's first innovative product in Nigeria known as Residence de la Paix (RDP) by Mixta Africa, RDP is an affordable, well planned, mixed-use estate in Lekki, Lagos. Come and enjoy affordable living in a secure neighbourhood with its own amenities including:
-power and water supply systems.
-Deed of Assignment .
-Good Drainage
-Perimeter Fence
-Recreation parks
-Good road network
-Street lighting
-24 hours security
-Sports facilities.

More info to follow...
Re: Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by Johnrake69: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
The acquisition of Mixta Africa by ARM was a smart move towards providing Nigerians with decent and affordable housing. With Nigeria already having deficit of about 17million unit of housing. Mixta Africa coming on board is our contribution towards solving that huge societal problem because we're solution oriented.

Mixta Africa's first innovative product in Nigeria known as RDP (Residence de la paix) is an affordable, well planned and mixed-use estate in Lekki Lagos.

Its better to lock in now before the price is reviewed.
Re: Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by durklad(m): 4:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Hi everyone. pls I'd like to make an enquiry here. I Have a plot of land at the Townsville estate my architect and engineer had done all necessary drawings which was submitted to Arm and the required money paid which was later endorsed by them for subsequent pursuit of Lagos state government approval. TO my uttermost surprise. I was told that the estate has no approved layout with the government. Pls does anyone as similar challenge? Perhaps u can advise on how to go about this as I need to Commerce construction ASAP
Re: Properties Available 4 Sale At Townsville Extension Estate, Adiva, Fara Park Etc by dalzg: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
I too am having problems with ARM Mixta Nigeria, Mixta - they are proving to be deceptive in a transaction I'm currently having with them. I'll be sharing more if I don't get what I want from them in the next few days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Plan Designs By Professional Architects / Gate Automation / Dry Lands In A Gated Estate @ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.