Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (2873 Views)

Adiva Plainfields Estate For Sale / Pictures: Desperate Sale of an uncompleted House With Bq @ Vgc / Desperate Sale Of 4 Shops @ IKOTA Shopping Complex VGC; Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016

Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
still available
Re: . by pragnosis: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
How come you have not sold it since 2014?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
pragnosis:

And why under a different username?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And why under a different username?
I have never changed the username for this post and hey I havent sold it because i didnt get good offers. If youre not a buyer please kindly ignore this post. Everything about this sale can be verified so please dont cast any dark clouds here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2016
pragnosis:
Did you make a good offer and i didnt sell it to you??
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:
Hello everyone, I am offering my personal plot of land for sale at the Adiva Plainfields, managed by ARM Investment. I purchased this but unfortunately have to sell due to some pressing needs. This sale will be handled by ARM real estate themselves so you can be assured that there will be 100% legitimacy. This is a gated estate with its own very lake, the advantages are many and you can make your own findings too. I have zero tolerance for scams so please dont bring it. This is a very good buy and i regret selling but due to pressing educational demands ( Masters degree) i have to let it go. You can reach me on sellmyadiva@gmail.com or 09094756966 whatsapp too. I opened this email specifically for this, i am a nairaland member but opened this account for this purpose. The price is 7M ..ARM is selling for 8.9 .. . Please feel free to do your research on current price. Thank you http://www.myadiva.com/pricing-financing/

sellmyadiva:

I have never changed the username for this post and hey I havent sold it because i didnt get good offers. If youre not a buyer please kindly ignore this post. Everything about this sale can be verified so please dont cast any dark clouds here. Thank you.

You said in your post that you registered a new account to sell this land, that's dubious.

And you don't get to dictate to anyone on here.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
@Op, is there something you are not telling us?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You said in your post that you registered a new account to sell this land, that's dubious.

And you don't get to dictate to anyone on here.

Very good, my reasons are 1; i opened a new account because of privacy. I am not going to attach my nairaland account to my personal property thats why i stated it clearly If it were dubious then i wouldnt state it. 2. There is no way i can sell the property without ARM getting involved. They will be the one to transfer the deed to the new owner. You can verify this fact from them. Read through my post, this is an open sale and a little bit of research wont hurt.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
3strike:
@Op, is there something you are not telling us?

I am trying to sell a personal property due to pressing needs. Give me an offer thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:

Very good, my reasons are 1; i opened a new account because of privacy. I am not going to attach my nairaland account to my personal property thats why i stated it clearly If it were dubious then i wouldnt state it. 2. There is no way i can sell the property without ARM getting involved. They will be the one to transfer the deed to the new owner. You can verify this fact from them. Read through my post, this is an open sale and a little bit of research wont hurt.

You started out writing like someone with good intent but you couldn't help yourself at the end.

I have no desire to do research on you, none, and I take what you posted at face value and the fact of the matter is that you created another username to make a sale. I shined light on that important aspect.

You owe me no explanation BUT I am free to make my own assumptions.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You started out writing like someone with good intent but you couldn't help yourself at the end.

I have no desire to do research on you, none, and I take what you posted at face value and the fact of the matter is that you created another username to make a sale. I shined light on that important aspect.

You owe me no explanation BUT I am free to make my own assumptions.

I respect your assumptions. In a forum like this, such is allowed and i am not getting beat up about it. My only issue is that you made it sound like i was doing something illegal on here. I am not asking you to make any research on me, but feel free to make research on the said property and how its ownership can be transferred. And once again, for privacy reasons I will not post such a sale with my username on nairaland and allow those who know me personally through my moniker know that I am selling my property. You tried to cast a dark cloud on the post which can distract potential buyers; that is not cool. With all due respect, have a good day.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:

I respect your assumptions. In a forum like this, such is allowed and i am not getting beat up about it. My only issue is that you made it sound like i was doing something illegal on here. I am not asking you to make any research on me, but feel free to make research on the said property and how its ownership can be transferred. And once again, for privacy reasons I will not post such a sale with my username on nairaland and allow those who know me personally through my moniker know that I am selling my property. You tried to cast a dark cloud on the post which can distract potential buyers; that is not cool. With all due respect, have a good day.

That I tried to cast a dark cloud on your sale is a gross assumption on your part. You write as someone educated so you should know better thant to assume.

I'm not led to emotions but state facts.

I merely asked you why you created a different username to make a sale. That is illogical. The logical thing to do is to make a sale based on your actual tenured username.

Why it continues to not make sense to me please be assured that I wish you no ill will on your sale, no dark cloud intended nor was ever stated.

Good luck on your sale, EgunMogaji out.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

That I tried to cast a dark cloud on your sale is a gross assumption on your part. You write as someone educated so you should know better thant to assume.

I'm not led to emotions but state facts.

I merely asked you why you created a different username to make a sale. That is illogical. The logical thing to do is to make a sale based on your actual tenured username.

Why it continues to not make sense to me please be assured that I wish you no ill will on your sale, no dark cloud intended nor was ever stated.

Good luck on your sale, EgunMogaji out.

Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
By the way am interested in this property you have for sale but I need the following

1. Whats ur other username on NL? If you dont feel comfy here email me.

2. Whats the size of the said piece of land?
3. Is this a virgin land or does it have existing foundation on it?
4. Do you have pictures of the said land and its environment?

5. Why is ARM getting involved in the transaction if its yours?

6. How much have u paid to ARM and how much arw you owing them?
6b. What title does it have?
6c. Do you have the title in hand?

7. Any Catch?
7b. Any possible future surprises I should expect ?

8. How close is it to the expressway?
9. How close is it to Beechwood estate?
10. I read you mentioned lake, whats its proximity to the said lake?

11. Is this area motorable throughout the year?

12. Please dont take this lightly..if you give me misleading info about this land that later lead to loss of $, I will hunt you and your folks down in a heartbeat and guess what? I will make u pay dearly for it. Do you agree?

If you are able to furnish me with all these info, then we can take it to the next level as am eyeing that area at the moment.

Regards,
3strikes!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
3strike:
By the way am interested in this property you have for sale but I need the following

2. Whats the size of the said piece of land?
3. Is this a virgin land or does it have existing foundation on it?
4. Do you have pictures of the said land and its environment?

5. Why is ARM getting involved in the transaction if its yours?

6. How much have u paid to ARM and how much arw you owing them?
6b. What title does it have?
6c. Do you have the title in hand?

7. Any Catch?
7b. Any possible future surprises I should expect ?

8. How close is it to the expressway?
9. How close is it to Beechwood estate?
10. I read you mentioned lake, whats its proximity to the said lake?

11. Is this area motorable throughout the year?

12. Please dont take this lightly..if you give me misleading info about this land that later lead to loss of $, I will hunt you and your folks down in a heartbeat and guess what? I will make u pay dearly for it. Do you agree?

If you are able to furnish me with all these info, then we can take it to the next level as am eyeing that area at the moment.

Regards,
3strikes!!!

Great ! whats your email address?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:

Great ! whats your email address?

Please email via NL. I will like a very transparent answers so others who have interest can also see. Fair enough?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
3strike:

2. Whats the size of the said piece of land? 450SQM
3. Is this a virgin land or does it have existing foundation on it? VIRGIN LAND
4. Do you have pictures of the said land and its environment? No i dont at the moment but heres a link http://mixtanigeria.com/portfolio/adiva/

5. Why is ARM getting involved in the transaction if its yours? I found out from them that for anyone to become the new owner, we have to visit their office so they can transfer the deed and documents to the new owner

6. How much have u paid to ARM and how much are you owing them? Completed payment.
6b. What title does it have? Deed of assignment, confirmation of completed payment
6c. Do you have the title in hand? surveyor title yes..

7. Any Catch?
7b. Any possible future surprises I should expect ? Nope as far as I am concerned i paid completely and it is mine

8. How close is it to the expressway? max 4 mins drive through beechwood to the express
9. How close is it to Beechwood estate? Adiva plainfields is just after Beechwood, you can access it from Beechwood
10. I read you mentioned lake, whats its proximity to the said lake? 2-3 mins walk

11. Is this area motorable throughout the year? Yes people are now living there, the streets are tarred.

12. Please dont take this lightly..if you give me misleading info about this land that later lead to loss of $, I will hunt you and your folks down in a heartbeat and guess what? I will make u pay dearly for it. Do you agree? quite funny but i agree.

Regards,
3strikes!!!

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thanks guys ...Keep the emails and calls coming...
Re: . by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:
Thanks guys ...Keep the emails and calls coming...

Thanks for your swift response. Is this plot allocated for bungalow or the duplex?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
I believe you can build anything that can fit into 450sqm. Ive seen some structures in the estate that really look nice. It all depends on what you want.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:
I believe you can build anything that can fit into 450sqm. Ive seen some structures in the estate that really look nice. It all depends on what you want.

You know what they say about pictures.....can we see some pictures of your plot please?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am sorry I dont have pictures of the plot right now. I can make arrangements for viewing when youre ready. Send me an email.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:
I am sorry I dont have pictures of the plot right now. I can make arrangements for viewing when youre ready. Send me an email.

Oga abi na madam, did you just say when am ready? Now I see why you havent been able to get the plot sold in two years now.
Attitude is everything!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
3strike:

Oga abi na madam, did you just say when am ready? Now I see why you havent been able to get the plot sold in two years now.
Attitude is everything!

Why so senitive? i only meant when you're ready to view i can make arrangements to go see it. A lot of context can be lost through online messages.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep the calls coming
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
keep it coming
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2016
still available
Re: . by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
still available.. have a great weekend !!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
sellmyadiva:

Why so senitive? i only meant when you're ready to view i can make arrangements to go see it. A lot of context can be lost through online messages.

7m transaction and u call that sensitive? ok i don hear you o
Re: . by Toronto123: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
I always say, criminals in that Lagos land business is more than normal people. For transparency, state everything abeg.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2016
3strike:

7m transaction and u call that sensitive? ok i don hear you o
Kindly email me for further discussion. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Materials At Best Prices / Plots Of Land Selling At Treasure Hilltop Estate Ikola Alagbado With C Of O / Buy And Fix Wallpaper, 3D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.