Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Was Buhari ( On Ipob ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Buhari ( On Ipob ) (475 Views)

A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Buhari ( On Ipob ) by Pheals(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
If I wes buhari gotta give them biafra and put them in the following conditions

They ain't taking anything out of lagos

No crossing of borders

No trade transaction

They should go and be producing their fake product

Let the blaaa blaaa blasting continue

State your conditions if U want ipob to go

1 Like

Re: I Was Buhari ( On Ipob ) by tomdon(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2015
why this hate?? I'm from the west but everyone has a right to demand for their independence
Re: I Was Buhari ( On Ipob ) by chomchom1(f): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
op is another yaba left patient..She need medical attention.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorious Found Guilty Of Murder. / Police Arrest Fake Air Force Personnel At Gosa / FLASH| Younger Sister Of Bayelsa State Governor Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.