Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) (596 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by kabakaauu: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
This video clip show the disagreement that transpired between a young man and a girl, who claim that the young man beat her up for putting on IPOB cap..

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le2zuAtNB94
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by madridguy(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
shocked
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
with this video ipob really show we are not violent organization...
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by delugajackson: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm.
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by Yeligray(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Kingbet:
brother, i love you despite your tribe. Quit the struggle mehn, u r still useful and cherished by your parents.. Your supposed leader ran away leaving his followers to die that's something i don't remember ojukwu of blessed memory doing.
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by vchykp(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2017
This IPOB of a thing is becoming over rated, i keep saying it, a sensible youth that has vision and knows what the future has for him/her wont have time for IPOB or whatever, am from anambra and i dont have anything against biafra, but i hav everything against youths, if they waste thier lifes now, who are the leaders of tomorrow we are talking of? dont we know that the youths are the strenght of the society??.. what are we killing ourselves for?.. for nothing..! if nigeria is one or divided i dont think it has anything to do with my finanace, i make my money based on my hardwork, if i fail i should take the blame not the government.. the earlier you know you are reponsible for your failure the easier it gets for you to grow back.. #A word is enough for the wise#
Re: A Man Beat Up A Lady For Putting On IPOB Cap (video) by kabakaauu: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kingbet:

Really...

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! New Strategy In Town / Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men / Jealous Husband Dey Beat E Wife For Any Person Wey Like Her Picture For Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.