Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (176255 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by MrBasketball: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
did i mention that it has a led notification. and also a 4040 mah battery capacity. 16gb internal memory 9gb usable. does not come with an earpiece, just the charger and the usb cord
Does not come with an earpiece? Chai infinix. grin
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
clearer photos of the back, side and front. the left side is bland, no buttons. then on the right side we have the volume rocker ,followed by the power button just after the volume button. then underneath is the regular android charging port,and the microphone. while the top houses only the earpiece port

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by MrBasketball: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
encryptjay:
Abeg who dey room with you that time?
Bad boy, you see am. grin
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by MrBasketball: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
wildcatter23:

who get that hot leg
You sef notice am wella.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
bought it frm jumia gh. costs 480 cedis. approximately 28 thousand naira. cant say about the battery life just yet, until later , because i have used it barely for 1 hour
is cedis bigger than naira?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Chimamaa(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please make it clear to me, this phone with hot note, which is better?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
john4reala:
is cedis bigger than naira?
you knw there was the old cedi and now there's the new cedi. In numeric value, the cedi is higher than the naira cos 1 cedi is 55 naira. But in terms of the economic and purchasin value, the naira is a better currency than the cedi

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by bigtt76(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hahaha ....some laps grin

MrBasketball:
You sef notice am wella.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chimamaa:
Please make it clear to me, this phone with hot note, which is better?
if u ar goin for the hot note cos of the 2gb ram, den the hot note is a better option. But if 1gb can satisfy your daily needs, then this is better than the hot note. The only upper hand the hot note has here is cos of its 2gb ram variant
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
you knw there was the old cedi and now there's the new cedi. In numeric value, the cedi is higher than the naira cos 1 cedi is 55 naira. But in terms of the economic and purchasin value, the naira is a better currency than the cedi
thanks very much ...
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kimkykie:

Why is Infinix fb page claiming it is 4g enabled. So sad

Bro the 2gb ram version has 4G LTE... Infinix officially said that
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nelson21(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
the specs below....

its a beautiful full 6incher. with resolutions of 1080 × 1280
Android 5.1.... (but currently updating, cos i received an OTA update immediately i connected to the internet.
Unfortunately its 1gb ram, jumia sed it was 1.5gb ram.
1.3ghz octa core processor, does just fine.
very sharp 13mp camera, competez very well with my galaxy s4, the front camera is 2 mp, and it beats my galaxy s4 front camera.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by badonkadonk: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Infinix no get sense... Open all the hype of "Infinix big 6", the phone can with a disappointing 1gb ram.

I dey tell u.. Very painful!!

Their Think Tank team need serious deliverance.. That's how they started with hot note o.. First dem commot am with 1gb ram after massive hyping (at least the hype was synonymous to the product in this case), e no reach 2 weeks after I buy the 1gb ram, dem commot the 2gb ram..

I come dey wonder.. If dem know say dem go still commot 2gb ram.. Why dem cum first do 1gb ram..

If u notice na the same pattern dem follow again with big 6.. Dem go first flood market wit 1gb ram version, then later 2gb (u no go hear any hyping), den later 3gb ram (u no go hear much hyping).. Dem go cum do one yeye publicity stunt say na due to consumer demand na im make dem add extra features..

Yeye dey smell people..

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
beau49:
So am thinking of get an infinix next month,can someone please list out the various types we have and the prices or better still a link I can read up more on it?

Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

But beau, for someone of your level, why go for an infinix when iphone 6s is there. Abi you just want to use the infinix as your small phone ni tongue wink
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by MrBasketball: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
badonkadonk:

I dey tell u.. Very painful!!

Their Think Tank team need serious deliverance.. That's how they started with hot note o.. First dem commot am with 1gb ram after massive hyping (at least the hype was synonymous to the product in this case), e no reach 2 weeks after I buy the 1gb ram, dem commot the 2gb ram..

I come dey wonder.. If dem know say dem go still commot 2gb ram.. Why dem cum first do 1gb ram..

If u notice na the same pattern dem follow again with big 6.. Dem go first flood market wit 1gb ram version, then later 2gb (u no go hear any hyping), den later 3gb ram (u no go hear much hyping).. Dem go cum do one yeye publicity stunt say na due to consumer demand na im make dem add extra features..

Yeye dey smell people..

Exactly! You are driving to where I expect.

As I dey read now, them say the two gig ram version dey, and that one comes with 4G LTE. Make we dey wait for the price of that one.

How could a 6inches phone comes with 1gb ram in 2015? Isn't that pathetic?

Infinix just like deceiving their customers. I never used infinix phones though. But the 6" will make the phone to bulky in hand, people like me won't buy it.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Theanonymous9: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Notification LED? Can u atleast snap the product's features on the pack? My major concern is the actual screen resolution and battery capABILITY.
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
did i mention that it has a led notification. and also a 4040 mah battery capacity. 16gb internal memory 9gb usable. does not come with an earpiece, just the charger and the usb cord
Z10, 45k, 2gig ram,and 16gb internal memory
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by 247Dior(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
please this phone and gionee m5 which one is better?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
247Dior:
please this phone and gionee m5 which one is better?

gionee m5 is far better.

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Notification LED? Can u atleast snap the product's features on the pack? My major concern is the actual screen resolution and battery capABILITY.
yes it has a notification led, its dim i would say. for the screen resolution its good enough, but it all depends on the fone u ar coming from.for example if u just finished using a galaxy note 3, u would never be satisfied with the infinix note 2 resolution. for the battery, iv posted a screenshot of the usage, and how much it dropped after 2 and half hours of heavy use

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by TechInsider: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is a 2GB RAM version of Note 2.. the Phone is now available on Jumia Nigeria.. you can preorder at http://techinsider.ng/getnote2
The sales should begin by monday!
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
its not much of an upgrade from the hot note, its not 4g too
If it's not much of a trouble, can you please install antutu benchmark on it to show it's chipset model and supported sensors... Because infinix published through their fb page that the big 6 comes with mtk6753 octacore, which is 64bit and 4G enabled.... They never mentioned that only the 2gig ram posses the above mentioned features.... So kindly help in saving many from making a wrong buy.... Thanks..
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by beau49: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

But beau, for someone of your level, why go for an infinix when iphone 6s is there. Abi you just want to use the infinix as your small phone ni tongue wink

Boss adeaks my hands dey up o grin

You know say na wetin our power reach be this cheesycheesy abi you dey whine me?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by donprosper6(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Some guys really talk as if they think from their ass hole... Lol no offence, all am saying is that the phone is very good at that price, for your information the 2gb ram version has 4g LTE
In terms of not coming with and earpiece Hmmm, that's not my fuckin probs cause I don't even use Infinix earpiece cause it's get no bass, in conclusion the phone is good at its price if you think I lie tell me any phone of 31k that beat the 2gb ram version or even a phone of 27k the beat the 1gb ram version and am even dropping ma hot note for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Theanonymous9: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
consultancy:
yes it has a notification led, its dim i would say. for the screen resolution its good enough, but it all depends on the fone u ar coming from.for example if u just finished using a galaxy note 3, u would never be satisfied with the infinix note 2 resolution. for the battery, iv posted a screenshot of the usage, and how much it dropped after 2 and half hours of heavy use

OH tnx. Still waiting for a more formal battery stat. 1280*720?
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

If it's not much of a trouble, can you please install antutu benchmark on it to show it's chipset model and supported sensors... Because infinix published through their fb page that the big 6 comes with mtk6753 octacore, which is 64bit and 4G enabled.... They never mentioned that only the 2gig ram posses the above mentioned features.... So kindly help in saving many from making a wrong buy.... Thanks..
kkk, downloadin it right away. Il run the tests you ask for and post screen shots after downloadin

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Guy abeg take share photos of d front and back camera, make we see d picture quality, na wetin fit convince me buy d fone grin abeg

1 Like

Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
The lock screen has this cool feature that gives different wise quotes intermittently, and auto changes lock screen wallpapers too. Im sure they are over 200 cos i havent seen a repeat yet. Also the screen is double tap to lock and unlock
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by Michealeni: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
abesky:
1gb Ram spoilt the show for me. No No No

the phone is in 2 variety that is 1gb and 2gb ram
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by consultancy: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Joelfinest:
Guy abeg take share photos of d front and back camera, make we see d picture quality, na wetin fit convince me buy d fone grin abeg
na nyt here already, il do that tomorrow, u will be amazed
Re: My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly by damilareoye: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
patiently following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.