Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? (623 Views)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Yoruba music of Non-Nigerian origin. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? by hoseamatoh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
I took my time yesterday, read about this BLACK FRIDAY thing, and I realised it is not ours...the rate at which Nigerians celebrated it yesterday is appalling, we 're gradually dropping our culture and borrowing some people's own, just few weeks ago...Nigerians celebrated HALLOWEEN...Have we ever seen the Americans celebrate AUGUST MEETING or NEW YAM FESTIVAL or THE HAWAN DABA in Kano or THE ARUGUNGU FESTIVAL in Jigawa? Please we should watch the way we embrace everything we see someone doing o....God bless Naija.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? by Fulaman198(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Great post, thank you for this.
Re: The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? by Patterson504(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow.. I didn't know Nigerians participated in black Friday. . With the recent killings of black americans.. We were called upon by Louis farakhan to not participate in black Friday.. The purpose is to keep our money in our pickets to redstribute the pain economically... Blacks historically spend a lot of money during black Friday sales. We number about 40 million and are HUGE consumers sadly... I for one didn't spend a dime...

1 Like

Re: The Black Friday... A Nigerian Or Non Nigerian Culture? by Fulaman198(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Patterson504:
Wow.. I didn't know Nigerians participated in black Friday. . With the recent killings of black americans.. We were called upon by Louis farakhan to not participate in black Friday.. The purpose is to keep our money in our pickets to redstribute the pain economically... Blacks historically spend a lot of money during black Friday sales. We number about 40 million and are HUGE consumers sadly... I for one didn't spend a dime...

Nigerians are copy cats that worship everything American, they have no idea how blacks in America are treated due to the False media propaganda.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tradition A Curse Or A Blessing?????? / Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over First Rainfall / They Are Beast In Human Clothing We Always Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.