Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) (2509 Views)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) / Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by mawetoritse: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
The music star and some members of his team flew to Abuja from Ghana in a private jet. Davido and his team be living the luxury life.

http://www.maweprosperblog.com/2015/11/davido-flies-to-abuja-in-private-jet.html

Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by MathsChic(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ordinary $6000/hr on a 1-2h patrol undecided
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Omo! He is just lucky to come to diz world thru his Father. Make e dey enjoy abeg.
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla, we both know what you're working with nah. wink

Can't post in that thread, the anti-spam bot took me out while I was trying to link an image...lol...Romance section is out of bounds for the time being. cry

I think I'm gonna need a hug. cry

grin
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
MathsChic:
Ordinary $6000/hr on a 1-2h patrol undecided
Yeah, they're just a bunch cheapskates. Let's transfer $120,000 to each other just to further buttress our point. Ladies first, so you go first.
*waiting for the alert*
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
baller
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Michellla(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:
Michellla, we both know what you're working with nah. wink

Can't post in that thread, the anti-spam bot took me out while I was trying to link an image...lol...Romance section is out of bounds for the time being. cry

I think I'm gonna need a hug. cry

grin
aww.so sorry.
cry am just it cant be for more than one day.check your profile.
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:

aww.so sorry.
cry am just it cant be for more than one day.check your profile.
Thanks dear. cry
Yeah...the ban expires by noon tomorrow. In the meantime, if you sight the bot that did this to me, please give it that special karate kick of yours. grin
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by Michellla(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:

Thanks dear. cry
Yeah...the ban expires by noon tomorrow. In the meantime, if you sight the bot that did this to me, please give it that special karate kick of yours. grin
gringrin yea they were pretty unfair.i sure willl
Re: Davido Flies To Abuja In A Private Jet (photos) by MathsChic(f): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
RickRichards:

Yeah, they're just a bunch cheapskates. Let's transfer $120,000 to each other just to further buttress our point. Ladies first, so you go first.
*waiting for the alert*
In these situations, it's guys first cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian To Replace Cookie On Empire Season3 / “I Just Proposed Marriage To Rita Dominic” – Falz Thebahdguy Reveals / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Visits The Temple Of Zeus [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.