Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (62879 Views)

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by GistersNG: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
GistMore.com

DMW bos Davido who recently called his girlfriend, Chioma 'My Oga' flex together inside his private jet.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-flex-together-inside-private-jet-photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by GistersNG: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Childishness

Modified: yeah, I made FTC on my first day of officially joining Nairaland (by creating an account) OP comment doesn't count here. The hustle is real... all my haters quoting me and saying rubbish argue with your phone, Davido nd Chioma re just two immature attention seekers and I hope they grow up soon.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Lost Souls. R.I.P

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
The only thing I like about him is his dimples

18 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by VERQUEST111: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
that lady above me tho

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
em bank account nko?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by jordyspices: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by femi4: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
babymama loading....

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
uhmm cool down hater,,,

davido nah real big boy cool

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Biggest boy always taking care of his woman

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by nuelzy: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Davido!!!... I too like the guy...
He lives life just the way life is!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Love is beautiful when u're with the right person. With all the beautiful and classy girls in the world, he choosed Chioma. Chioma did something that unlock his heart....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
undecided mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Love though...... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
You mean this nigga really owns a private jet Still don't believe mehn!

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Chioma's knees don see life.

If you know, you know.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
youngberry001:
uhmm cool down hater,,,

davido nah real big boy cool
See this one�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
If this is what childishness is all about. Baba God I want to remain childish for the rest of my life

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
kaliboi94:

If this is what childishness is all about. Baba God I want to remain childish for the rest of my life

Amen for you.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2018
angry

Another baby mama on the way! lipsrsealed when she too don Drop Notting like my Oga again! The girl shot like one of those BMC crew sister undecided his name is SiRK........ angry
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Chioma's knees don see life.

If you know, you know.
That girl na confirm runs girl for Babcock before she drop out.

If you know you.

Free of charge, I no fit date that olosho.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Don't be jealous.You love his money as well.Every girl wishes to have a boyfriend like davido.Including you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
That's Cee C right there

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by mercenary: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Their chilling their business
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by tomdon(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
So what!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by fecta: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
What has Nairaland turned too
Davido posted this on instagram so let it stay on instagram.
This mods should learn to only put posts that will add to our lives on fp.
Seun should add this to their manual

FP MATERIAL
*NEWS
*CRIMES
*EDUCATIVE POST
*COMIC RELIEF POST
*DO NOT CARRY ANYTHING ABOUT BOBRISKY TO THE FP
*DO NOT CARRY ANYTHING ABOUT SLAY QUEENS TO THE FP

and most important

ANY POST ABOUT SNAKES SHOULD BE TRANSPORTED ASAP TO THE FRONT PAGE OR LALA WILL SEND YOU HOME grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Davido always in the news. It's your time to shine. Shine and soar like the eagle.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by akeentech(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
tomdon:
So what!

So chill

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.