Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Queen Elizabeth Given Official Farewell In Malta. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Queen Elizabeth Given Official Farewell In Malta. (513 Views)

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa / Nigerians In Malta / Malta Visa Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Given Official Farewell In Malta. by olascojojo: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
http://www.castolee.com/2015/11/queen-elizabeth-given-official-farewell.html

Queen Elizabeth was given an official farewell by a guard of honour as she departed Malta at the end of a two-day state visit on occasion of CHOGM 2015.

The monarch departed after a full two-day programme, where she attended the official opening and hosted various events in her capacity as head of the Commonwealth.

she spoke of the way she had seen the country progress over the years.
“Since my first experience of Malta in 1949 as a young woman, I have seen this country evolve into a strong nation which plays an important role on the world stage. When Prince Philip and I returned in November 2007 at the time of our Diamond Wedding Anniversary, we could not help but be impressed by the progress and the sense of optimism.”

“I remember happy days here with Prince Philip when we were first married, and the wonderful official visits over the past sixty years,” she said.

1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Given Official Farewell In Malta. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
end time Queeneth

(1) (Reply)

The Hyper Ventilated Tricycle / Student In Chicago / Breaking: Traces Of Explosives Detected On The Bodies Of Egyptair Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.