Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Malta Visa Inquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malta Visa Inquiry (12082 Views)

How To Get A Visa To Malta / Nigerians In Malta / Hope Of Getting Visa To Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Visa Inquiry by NONNYG: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Any nairaland living and working in Malta?
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Fm007: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Am also aspiring to visit malta. Any1 with adequate info should pls help us out with the procedure, document needed and chance of getting the visa. Willing to study film in one of the school in malta
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by NONNYG: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Patiently​ waiting for responses​

2 Likes

Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by gbeduman: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fm007:
Am also aspiring to visit malta. Any1 with adequate info should pls help us out with the procedure, document needed and chance of getting the visa. Willing to study film in one of the school in malta
Malta has no embassy in Nigeria, u have to apply through the Italian embassy which means u will apply through VFS Italy if its a short stay but if its a long stay u will apply at the Italian General consulate. I am a film maker also, which film school do you intend to go?
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by NONNYG: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
gbeduman:

Malta has no embassy in Nigeria, u have to apply through the Italian embassy which means u will apply through VFS Italy if its a short stay but if its a long stay u will apply at the Italian General consulate. I am a film maker also, which film school do you intend to go?
what about applying​ for schengen Visa, you can use it to enter several EU countries
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Fm007: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2017
gbeduman:

handsonmalta film school
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by gbeduman: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fm007:
handsonmalta film school
I applied for a course there in February, Have you contacted the school? If you have contacted them, what did they tell you?
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by gbeduman: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
NONNYG:
what about applying​ for schengen Visa, you can use it to enter several EU countries

Its a schengen country.
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Fm007: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2017
gbeduman:
I applied for a course there in February, Have you contacted the school? If you have contacted them, what did they tell you?
have nt make d move to contact the school. Pls share wat was thr response wen u contact the schl
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by gbeduman: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fm007:
have nt make d move to contact the school. Pls share wat was thr response wen u contact the schl
I applied and was given admission but when I applied for the Visa I was refused after one months and four days, I contacted the school and they said the visa department in Malta said they are on hold giving Nigerians Visa. I was going for a color grading short course so I'm looking for else where to get that particular training, "Film Colour Grading" so that's why I asked if you have contacted them. You can contact them now and see what they will tell you cos they advised me not to apply for the August section again to avoid loosing money on transfers and exchange.
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Fm007: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
gbeduman:

I applied and was given admission but when I applied for the Visa I was refused after one months and four days, I contacted the school and they said the visa department in Malta said they are on hold giving Nigerians Visa. I was going for a color grading short course so I'm looking for else where to get that particular training, "Film Colour Grading" so that's why I asked if you have contacted them. You can contact them now and see what they will tell you cos they advised me not to apply for the August section again to avoid loosing money on transfers and exchange.
presently am loking else whr to study filmmaking , probably france bt thr tuition is kinda expensive
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Fm007: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
gbeduman:

Ok I will, film schools are expensive its just few of them that are affordable, there is a film school in Poland that is affordable, I forgot d name, if u google u can find it.
will check it out and wats d chance of getting d visa
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by gbeduman: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fm007:
will check it out and wats d chance of getting d visa
I don't have any idea about Polish visa, maybe u check their website. I just came across the school one day while browsing and noticed its affordable, I did not process it.
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
NONNYG:
u wan go drink malt
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by NONNYG: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
smithsydny:
u wan go drink malt
lols, I wish to visit the country someday
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
NONNYG:
heard it nice place
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by DoNotBeAfraid: 5:07am On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:
heard it nice place
NONNYG:
Una two again

1 Like

Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by NONNYG: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2017
DoNotBeAfraid:

Una two again
I go open your nyash ogrin
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin
DoNotBeAfraid:

Una two again
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by femmoy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Following u sir, NonnyG of UAE
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by olagamalin(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
NONNYG:

Let me know when you do... Need the contact
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by miqos02(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Godwimo: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
You finally arrived Malta? Please did you apply directly through the application portal online or you used an agency?
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Godwimo: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ezinne988:
finally got to malta THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Temitope261(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Godwimo post=123573845][/quote]
Congratulations
Can I email you?
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by sunnywinner2015(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Temitope261:

Congratulations
Can I email you?
Hi temi
Are you applying for study or visiting route
Re: Malta Visa Inquiry by Package22: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Godwimo post=123573845][/quote]
Hi please can I get your email address so I can get to ask more questions regarding the students visa for Malta and the chances of getting the visa this period ( August - October). Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Arrests Motorists Driving Against Traffic On Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Situations You Should Not Buy A One-way Ticket / Dubai International Airport Diverts Arriving Flights Due To Storm, flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.