Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread (5170 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
AMC viewer's of The Walking Dead series premiered a new series titled In The Badlands. The VFx is quite amazing. "trust amc, they always up their game on Vfx for gory scene". Into the Badlands is an American television
series that premiered on AMC November 15,
2015. The series features a story about a
warrior and a young boy who journey through
a dangerous feudal land together seeking
enlightenment.

Premise

Opening introduction: (narrated by Aramis
Knight/M.K.):
“ The wars were so long ago
nobody even remembers.
Darkness and fear ruled until
the time of the barons, seven
men and women who forged
order out of chaos. People
flocked to them for
protection. That protection
became servitude. They
banished guns and trained
armies of lethal fighters they
called Clippers. This world is
built on blood. Nobody is
innocent here. Welcome to
the Badlands.

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
first 2 eps is making lots of sense
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
first 2 eps is making lots of sense
yes...lots of sense indeed. can't wait to see episode 3
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by emmamedicro46(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Yep I am seriously following dis series.

1 Like

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
this last episode is just on point smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by emmamedicro46(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tos87:
this last episode is just on point smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Very on point its like pieces of a puzzle waiting to be put together.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by GJames(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
I was about to create this tread. Meehn this series is making a lot of sense
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
GJames:
I was about to create this tread. Meehn this series is making a lot of sense
so interesting. the action cool is so on point
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Started seeing it yesterday and yeah, any movie that has martial art captivates me.

1 Like

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Iyineda(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm completely digging this series. Have watched all 4 episodes that have been released thus far. Sunny, The Widow and Quinn (le magnique!) make this show. Martial arts awesomeness at its best. Love the universe that is being set up as well with 7 Barons running 7 territories in "the Badlands".
Tune in to watch the show, people! grin
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Cully408(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
I just finish watching into the badlands episode 4 now, for me dis is d best series film I have watch dis year
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
keep the testimonies coming peeps ... guess Sunny is now between the devil and the deep blue sea in his quest for freedom.
getting more interesting in each new episode.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mk needs ten slaps.. How can he be so careless? thelda can fend for herself for pete sake! Now Quinn has found him out. Mtcheeeww!!!!
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
The widow, Quinn's father in law and now Quinn are searching for MK. His days are really numbered.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2015
am pretty sure mk will be getting the heat soon. but common what was quenn thinking when he ask sunny not to see his woman again. I doubt it's possibility.
nevertheless...
nice episode
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2015
He even told quinn 's girlfriend(don't really know her name tho) that he wasn't the one that killed her parents. Meanwhile, if Quinn's second wife dies, I will suspect Quinn's first wife(Lydia). Lydia was suspiciously helpful in this episode, its so unlike her.....
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
nellyalph:
Mk needs ten slaps.. How can he be so careless? thelda can fend for herself for pete sake! Now Quinn has found him out. Mtcheeeww!!!!
love na

Y is no one talking abt sunny inability to end widows life
I dnt like d fact dat everyone now knows abt mk ability
He's not safe again....
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Quinn is very manipulative.....I thought Quinn lost or was about to lose his second wife, how did he know to come to where thelda was being questioned?
As for Mk, he will have many people to worry about
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Sammypedro18(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Quinns son's a born fool. D widow will so use His head..... Just hope She doesn't get her hands on Johnnys cult. I love d movie, will follow it up till game of thrones drop
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by invisibleman2: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
pls what website can i download this series?
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by beegurl(f): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
What time does it air pls
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
@invisible, check o2tvseriescom
@beegurl, me think its on Mondays. Not too sure tho
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Kezifils(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Positive reviews. Will have to download and watch it
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Meel: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Expecting episode 6, dis film na die. Na big war go happen if baron Quinn shud die.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Meel:
Expecting episode 6,
dis film na die.
Na big war go happen if baron Quinn shud die.
Big war no be small......A father with kind of Quinn son is 'sonless' and sunny is becoming soft compared to how tough they portrayed him in the first episode. Quinn's wife might even be the next baron.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by dubylhover(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think d storyline and plot is nice..good characters,but d fight is just too unreal and childish.....I like that Jacobi that's a baron..from d blacklist......
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
beegurl:
What time does it air pls
airs on Sundays

1 Like

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
One thing is for sure that barons new wife poisoned herself cos she wanna kick Lydia house and be the main barons wife
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Meel: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Sunny captured, Quinn stabbed, mk captured. No easy road out of badlands
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Meel:
Sunny captured, Quinn stabbed, mk captured.
No easy road out of badlands
I blame mk for dis....nd sunny was careless too
I hope d Baron die for good, I'm tired of him already

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson / Spatacus (blood And Sand) / TSTV Installation In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.