Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop (1939 Views)

M.I, Yemi Alade Motivate Crying Contestant #tecnoownthestage / Tecno Own The Stage Karaoke Competition Audition Now Live In Kenya (photos) / Tecno Own The Stage Karaoke Competition Is Now Open !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
#TECNOOwnTheStage what an amazing show. Pity a Nigerian had to go home. We still have Tosin though, she gives me hope

If you missed the show, you can catch up with the repeat on Africa Magic Urban channel 153 at 8pm to watch it all over again. Fantastic stuff
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by BenKafor(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Great stuff guys, Episode 3 of the show just went up on YouTube now !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqVZKIaoAM

They should have told this Nigerian guy to slap himself jor, he was just bad
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by BenKafor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
YOu can say that again grin grin

zoboking:
Great stuff guys, Episode 3 of the show just went up on YouTube now !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqVZKIaoAM

They should have told this Nigerian guy to slap himself jor, he was just bad
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by BenKafor(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'll check it out

zoboking:
#TECNOOwnTheStage what an amazing show. Pity a Nigerian had to go home. We still have Tosin though, she gives me hope

If you missed the show, you can catch up with the repeat on Africa Magic Urban channel 153 at 8pm to watch it all over again. Fantastic stuff
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by Ana5000(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
I like to watch this show. Tecno dey tray sha

BenKafor:
LOL> Nice

Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by cylax: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Amazing show, I watch it every Sunday on Africa Magic, I can't wait to see the next episode
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by Krimykwin: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2015
I would like to watch the show but not so sure I ll make it b4 d T.V at the show times. Will you do a live posting? And probably post the video afterwards?
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Will do my best
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Am attending a concert at Eko hotel around that time so I will watch but might not be able to post frequently sha
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
These are the Nigerians representing us at the competition.They are all very good
Tosin, Shaapera and Gazby - We already had 2 Nigerians sent home.

Shaapera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRscblx9SA

Gazby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-uZK_SQgcA

Tosin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46qFWPrFgY0

Let's go show them love on Twitter @tecnoowndstage #Tecnoownthestage
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by isobadt: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
How d heck did carl chime and Vicky make it to this show to represent Nigeria? They were just unbelievably bad !!!!!
Am rooting for Tosin or Shaapera, they both got talent
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
guy,

focus on the show, forget who don commot abeg
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by cylax: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
isobadt:
How d heck did carl chime and Vicky make it to this show to represent Nigeria? They were just unbelievably bad !!!!!
Am rooting for Tosin or Shaapera, they both got talent

Oga if u sabi sing why they no pick u... Endtime people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by zoboking: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
cylax:

Oga if u sabi sing why they no pick u... Endtime people undecided

grin
Re: Tecno Own The Stage Thread-#TECNOOwnTheStage - The Full Scoop by Krimykwin: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
zoboking:
Am attending a concert at Eko hotel around that time so I will watch but might not be able to post frequently sha
how ur concert? Updates pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download: Oju Anu By Matthew Eyito (audio) Mp3. / Blog Ur Songs On Over 20 Sites / Where The Hell Is Sample Ekwe, Sky B And Black Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.