Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (261160 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by HumbleServant(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Please, go to your personal info on your already registered DELSU Screening Form and check if your UTME Scores is in consonant with the Scores recorded for you on DELSU PORTAL. Check it now. I just discovered that 10 marks is missing from my original Jamb scores. My friend said, 15 scores is missing from his original UTME SCORES. Why another friend said that 9 score was added to his scores on Delsu portal as against his original jamb scores.
NB:The 3rd subject is always being affected.
Check it out, so we know what to do.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
pls l scored 232 in jamb and going for dramatic performing arts, all my o'level results are C except for literature which is d7 and its one sitting, delsu is my first choice, what are my chances?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by rjek: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
pls l scored 232 in jamb and going for dramatic performing arts, all my o'level results are C except for literature which is d7 and its one sitting, delsu is my first choice, what are my chances?
I may be wrong oo, but since ur course is drama and I think u are suppose to have credit in literature....
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blacquin(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Plz i want to kw wat medical biochemistry is all about bfr i go into it
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blacquin:
Plz i want to kw wat medical biochemistry is all about bfr i go into it

Even those studying it are still confused about what it is about grin

Jokes apart, it's simply Biochemistry in relation to the medical field

And BCH na so so structure angry
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by sanyamike(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brief History of jupeb

Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations
Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations
body approved by thse Federal Government of
Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally
established in April 2014 by a consortium of
ten (10) partnering universities led by the
University of Lagos.
foreign universities. The JUPEB programme is specifically
designed to provide an opportunity for
Students who were unable to gain admission to
regular degree programmes in Nigerian
Universities for one reason or the other, as
the programme only requires candidates' O’level results.
N.B - students Awaiting their results can also Apply.
On successful completion of the JUPEB
programme, candidates will be given
certificates which can be used to gain
admission into 200 level in 70% of Nigeria
University through direct entry , JUPEB certificate is
presently recognised and accepted in more
than 70% of Nigeria federal, state and all
private Universities. Thus, prospective
candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB
BROCHURE to confirm JUPEB legibility.
Most candidates who could not pass either
JAMB or post UME usually engage themselves
in the JUPEB programme and quite a number do
gain admission into 200 level, this gives them
an opportunity to meet their colleagues/
friends in 200 level. It is worthy to mention
that the Jupeb programme has the history of
providing a good number of students the opportunity to gain admission through direct entry into Universities of their choice.

HOW JUPEB WORKS : Prospective JUPEB
candidates are required to select any THREE
(3) A/L JUPEB Subject Combination plus
Genel studies (English Language) identified
with their preferred course of study in the
university be it Science, Art or Social Science
Course.
Candidates would undergo lectures for a
stipulated period at their respective Study
Centres and thereafter sit for the final
examination.
JUPEB A’level programme runs for a
maximum period of one academic session
(9-10month) divided into two(2) semesters.
The programme is open to all interested
Students nationwide and any course can be
offered to be it Science, Art or Social
Science.
Before candidates
can use JUPEB to gain admission, the student
needs to combine it with JAMB D.E form just
like every other D.E students.

Are you tired of writing JAMB multiple times
or considering securing university admission
without UTME or probably you just finished
your secondary school and do not want to sit
at home while doing nothing? If you answered
yes then here comes the solution to the
menace, with Joint Universities Preliminary
Examinations Board JUPEB candidates can
secure 200L admission into their preferred
university without JAMB via Direct Entry.

For complaints, advise and info about JUPEB
registration and admission, please call 07019103120
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blacquin(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
whats the cutoff mark fr medical biochemistry
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Plsss..after registering 4 the screening I tried checking my screaning seat number and its telling me we don't regonise this reg.number..ppls is it normal
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Linaspark(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2017
HumbleServant:
Please, go to your personal info on your already registered DELSU Screening Form and check if your UTME Scores is in consonant with the Scores recorded for you on DELSU PORTAL. Check it now. I just discovered that 10 marks is missing from my original Jamb scores. My friend said, 15 scores is missing from his original UTME SCORES. Why another friend said that 9 score was added to his scores on Delsu portal as against his original jamb scores.
NB:The 3rd subject is always being affected.
Check it out, so we know what to do.
pls I want to know if during the online application, I will be asked to fill in my olevel results because I used awaiting results. tanx
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
hello cool
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Wen I registered for jamb thr was no theater arts in the database so I opted for drama, dramatic performing arts. When it was tym for screening form thr was theater arts on Delsu database but no drama, dramatic performing arts so I opted for the theater arts instead, pls r d two course the same?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blacquin(f): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Delsu first choice,goin fr medical biochemistry with score 194 nd Waec wif 2b's nd 3c's...what are my chances
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blacquin(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
How much is delsu school fees
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Briona(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
2nd choice, Delta state University. can I apply for the screening?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Briona:

Of cos u can apply it's just, I tink u will stand a better chance if ur jamb is gud same at waec and also if u had chose it as a 2nd choice and probably if u fall into the catchment area
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blacquin:
How much is delsu school fees

last year it was 78,800 for Non indigene and 58,800 for Indigenes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Briona:

if you want to come to delsu just make us your first choice to be safer
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blacquin(f): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Slimzjoe:

last year it was 78,800 for Non indigene and 58,800 for Indigenes
thanks dear
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
what bank can I generate pin in benin-city
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by etiosa24(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
hezeei:
what bank can I generate pin in benin-city
Fidelity bank in UniBen
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls I registered for screening more than one week now, nd my registeration number is not yet recognized on the Delsu portal?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Alkarulezz pls attend to all this questions!!?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Aghanel(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
2017/2018 Academic calender

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Aghanel(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2017
2017/2018 Academic Calender

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Aghanel(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2017
DELSU To Conduct Aptitude Test For 2017Admission Screening Exercise.

The Delta State university (DELSU) has disclosed that it will conduct an aptitude test for candidates applying for the 2017 admission into undergraduate programmes offered in the university.
This was disclosed by the Registrar of the university, Daniel Urhibo when contacted by newsmen.He however stated that the aptitude test the school is going to conduct is quite different from the one conducted by JAMB and it will be computer-based.....When asked to state the difference between the computer based test the school is going to conduct and the Post-UTME test that was abolished by JAMB last year, the Registrar told newsmen that the Federal Government did not scrap post-UTME test.He explained: “It is the same agency of the government that said ‘you can select your students’.“Twenty-six thousand candidates applied to DELSU; how do you select, may be 5,000 or 6,000? There must be some kind of uniform test to assess them.“Last year, we asked them to submit their secondary school results and we graded them. Do you know that people claiming to have ‘A’s in their results could not write their names?“Some of them had forged results. We went to the internet and discovered that somebody who claimed to have scored 300 in UTME had just 120.“So, if you use that type, you won’t get the best; that is why there is some kind of a little aptitude test for them.”Regarding the N5000 candidates are expected to pay for the screening as against the 2,500 approved by the federal Government last year, he said that the N5000 is to cover the cost of the aptitude test as the schools is not in good financial position to cover the cost.He mentioned that the school need money to get materials for the test, pay those that will administer the aptitude test and mark it as well as service its computers and develop the software for the test.

Source>https://myschool.com.ng/delsu/news/55072/delsu-to-conduct-aptitude-test-for-2017-admission-screening-exercise.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1442033531
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls.I registered for screening for one week now, nd my registeration number is not yet recognized on the Delsu portal? Is it normal ?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Omoluabi16(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
rjek:
I may be wrong oo, but since ur course is drama and I think u are suppose to have credit in literature....
Blacquin:
thanks dear
Slimzjoe:

Even those studying it are still confused about what it is about grin

Jokes apart, it's simply Biochemistry in relation to the medical field

And BCH na so so structure angry
Pls can anybody help? I can't register for my sibling. What exactly is reference no and confirmation no?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

No
What is reference no and confirmation no?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2017
zzzx:
Pls.I registered for screening for one week now, nd my registeration number is not yet recognized on the Delsu portal? Is it normal ?

Nope...cross check your Password and other things. if its still not working, I'll advice you re-register
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Registered yesterday and i input my password and username today but it's saying wrong password.

Tried to check my screening seat details and it said my ume reg number isn't recognised
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
plsss. after using jamb reg number to check my screening seat no,it still didnt work
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
N plss wat am I suppose to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.