Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (261356 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by jotey(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
zzzx:
plsss. after using jamb reg number to check my screening seat no,it still didnt work
it's normal bro

don't panic

your seat number and date will be sent to your email account next week
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Lahottmma(f): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls can u atleast guess wha date atleast?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lahottmma:
Pls can u atleast guess wha date atleast?

Screening will start August 1st to 5th ur details will be sent smetym nxt wk probably by mid week... Got info from a reliable source
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
jotey:

it's normal bro

don't panic

your seat number and date will be sent to your email account next week

Same thing i was told
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Has the registration ended
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
skillful01:
Has the registration ended

Heard it's ending 21st July Don't know if it's bn postponed
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please,any one in delsu/delta state who can help me process the post screening application...I'll send my details and the required sum.

cc: alkarulezz ,slimzjoe.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blessedgurl(f): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
My sister wants to study Law in DELSU but as at the time of UTME registration it was not yet accredited and the school advised they pick either English and Literary Studies and Theatre Arts.

So, I want to know if she can still change her course later to Law. She scored 259 in Jamb.

Done with Post Ume registration and picked DELSU as first choice.

alkarulezz and slimzjoe
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DrIkB: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls when is the screening form ending?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by keydrummer: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2017
please..... have people started seeing their dates and time for the screening.......... I used my jamb reg no to check but was told that its not recognised on their database....... lastly....when is the exercise starting..........I stay at Lagos and I don't want to be left behind.....
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by keydrummer: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Ochima75:

Screening will start August 1st to 5th ur details will be sent smetym nxt wk probably by mid week... Got info from a reliable source
are you 100% sure?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
skillful01:
Please,any one in delsu/delta state who can help me process the post screening application...I'll send my details and the required sum.

wish I could help but I'm not in town now and i think the Ume application has closed
Blessedgurl:
My sister wants to study Law in DELSU but as at the time of UTME registration it was not yet accredited and the school advised they pick either English and Literary Studies and Theatre Arts.

So, I want to know if she can still change her course later to Law. She scored 259 in Jamb.

alkarulezz and slimzjoe

Change from ELS to Law? don't think its possible except you know someone that knows someone...you understand?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
keydrummer:
are you 100% sure?

Telling u wat i heard
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Latest info i got

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Jerrypolo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alkarulezz,slimzjoe.....I scored 278 in jamb and my waec result is as follows maths B3,Eng B3, phy C5, Chem B2, Bio A1,Eco B3, Civic B2, Agric B2, Fish B2....I applied for medicine and surgery pls wat are my chances
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Grate001: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Call 09039553133
skillful01:

[b]Call 09039553133
skillful01:

[/b]Call 09039553133
skillful01:

call 09039553133 for assistance
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blessedgurl:

alkarulezz and slimzjoe
yes she might be given admission to study law depending on how good her score is
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Blessedgurl(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Change from ELS to Law? don't think its possible except you know someone that knows someone...you understand?

DELSU did an advert on Pointer Newspaper and asked students not to pick Law during their Jamb registration as they were undergoing Accreditation by NUC.

So, she did as required.

Thanks @chitheo
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by danielskenty(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
This WhatsApp group is created to help jambites and O'Level holders with admission to OGITECH (Ogun State Institute of Technology), Igbesa.

There are millions of Nigeria youths seeking admission. their dream to get educated can come through by bringing them to this group where information on admission will be giving for free. This is an opportunity share this group link with jambites and O'level holders.
Help a friend by sharing.

https:///35HOiFRwpd5J7frQBToXwt
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by jozeph1(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm mehn i eva since delsu advertised for its post utme application, am yet to apply becos I was told the weren't acceptin second choice, now after goin thro the pages I noticed that some people who made delsu it second choice still applied , to me 5 thousand is a big money to waste add with the online registration cash.
And am askin again pls is it okay to apply even tho u made delsu ur second choice
Am a pharmacy aspirants tho
Alkarulezz
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
jozeph1:
Hmm mehn i eva since delsu advertised for its post utme application, am yet to apply becos I was told the weren't acceptin second choice, now after goin thro the pages I noticed that some people who made delsu it second choice still applied , to me 5 thousand is a big money to waste add with the online registration cash.
And am askin again pls is it okay to apply even tho u made delsu ur second choice
Am a pharmacy aspirants tho
Alkarulezz
If you really need admission from Delsu you'll definitely make them your first choice, coz in the bulletin released they mentioned candidates with 180 and above that made them their first choice....

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by pearly004: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
I choose delsu as second choice in DE to study library and information science...pls what are my chsnces of gettin admission
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DrIkB: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Alkarulezz,slimzjoe.....I scored 278 in jamb and my waec result is as follows maths B3,Eng B3, phy C5, Chem B2, Bio A1,Eco B3, Civic B2, Agric B2, Fish B2....I applied for medicine and surgery pls wat are my chances
If you are from delta u have a great chance. Also pray well. And get prepared for d CBT as d case may be
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Briona(f): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
I heard that the screening will be a computer based test. is it true? need urgent answers please.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Briona(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
i heard the screening will be a computer based test.
Is it true?
I need urgent answers please.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by benoinstrull: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
pls wat subject will accounting student do for the upcoming post utme
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by rjek: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Briona:
i heard the screening will be a computer based test.
Is it true?
I need urgent answers please.
Sure
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
When are we going 2 print our screening seat number ?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by raemond2093: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please am really confused.... Is there going to be screening test or exam for direct entry this year.. If yes is it jamb that is setting it or the school...
Plus if yes, what are we expecting.. Same jamb courses or just aptitude test...
Also delsu aspirant holla, i need to know if there is a whatsapp group.. Tanks.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Briona(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
rjek:
Sure
so that means is "True". you have any idea when the screening will start? Thanks for your previous answer.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by rjek: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Briona:

so that means is "True".
you have any idea when the screening will start?
Thanks for your previous answer.
I only know is this month.....but don't know wen....

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.