Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday (793 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by DJBIGGY(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yesterday, Black Friday, the last Friday of the month of November is day set aside a lot of stores make a huge reduction in prices of goods and services for customers to purchase at unbelievably low rates. People even deprived themselves of sleep as the countdown began yesterday at midnight to purchase goods.

From many reactions from the market day, people say that it was all a scam as there were no reduction in prices and some were even higher than normal.

See reactions after the cut;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/nigerians-accuse-jumia-nigeria-of.html

Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by DJBIGGY(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
more

Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by Jazzlite: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Those guys are scammers...
Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by Lucialovely(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Truth indeed. I was so disappointed @konga

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by Monalisa185(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
awoof dey run belle
Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by DJBIGGY(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
awoof dey run belle

Gbam!!! you said it all... when i saw my brother on friday morning hustling for what i told him would definitely be in vain, i just smiled and told him that he would give testimony
Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by ayus7(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
We naijarians! We sha sabi spoil tins sha. For those foreign online stores now, noffin lyk dis has been said of them b4.
O gaaa o!
Re: Nigerians Accuse Jumia And Konga Nigeria Of Deceiving Them On Black Friday by Monalisa185(f): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Gbam!!! you said it all... when i saw my brother on friday morning hustling for what i told him would definitely be in vain, i just smiled and told him that he would give testimony

lol... 'hustling'...don't laff at him too much o

(1) (Reply)

Find Out The 2 Biggest Beneficiaries Of Cbn's FOREX Policies / Dollar Crashes, Sells For N310 At Streets Market / Rise Of Dollar: For Those Having Enshrouded Reasoning, Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.