Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel (1429 Views)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / Ice T Wife, Coco Shares More Adorable Photos Of Baby Chanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel by bumi10(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ice-T and Coco Austin are the proud new parents of a beautiful baby girl. Chanel Nicole was born early Saturday morning in New Jersey. According to Ice and Coco's posts, she weighed 5.7 lbs and was 18 inches long. Coco was 37 weeks into her pregnancy.

You'll remember -- Coco did pregnancy right -- taking Chanel to rock concerts and posing for sexy pics.

Congrats!! - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/wooow-finally-ice-t-and-coco-welcome.html#sthash.VDxONGpS.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
congrats,I love this couple
Re: Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
I love them too ice love coco love d show

I love coco so mch she made her step kids her best frnds accomodated their gfs nd bfs she is amazing

She has a very very good heart
m happy for coco

M in love wit d coco

Omo d child na brand ambassador to chanel ni?? grin
Re: Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel by pretydiva(f): 5:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Lolzz..cutie

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Waste Management Also Weighs In On The Don Jazzy Vs Olamide Beef / Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Ooni Of Ife And New Wife (photo) / See The Hilarious Responses This Girl Got After She Posted 'I Want A Bf'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.