Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad (1826 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) / Jidenna Starts Scholarship Scheme In ESUT To Honour Late Dad / Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by ayetikoni84y75: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Read full article here
The Kardashian sisters meet with a psychic in Sunday night's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and get a message from their late father Robert Kardashian Sr.!

The medium, Tyler Henry, comes to the Kardashian mansion, and after chatting with Kim, Khloe and Kourtney about his clairvoyant tendencies — and Khloe's sense that she may be a little psychic herself — he says he can feel an other-worldly presence that's right there with them.

"This house has something in it," says Henry, 19, who stars in a new E! reality show called Hollywood Medium. "It's kind of an odd feeling. Right when I walked in, there was a feeling like there was something here."

He then tells them he's getting a vision of smelling a man's tie and "holding it to his face."

"What if it's Dad?" one of the sisters asks.
Khloe, 31, explains how she stays connected to her father even after his death in 2003, which hit her hard.

RELATED: Khloe Kardashian Almost Ended Up in Rehab After Her Father's Death

"My dad had hundreds of ties and I always smell his stuff," she says. "I have a jacket and his shirts and I haven't ever washed them and I just always, like, smell them."

"Aww," one of her sisters responds.

well the mnedium said their dadf is trying to tell them something from the other side and continue reading here

Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by talktonase(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bunch of dumbass bimbos!

1 Like

Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by divinehand2003(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol
Spirit man ke. Dead man ke
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2015
talktonase:
Bunch of dumbass bimbos!
if u dnt know wht to say jst shove ur hands up ur ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by talktonase(m): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2015
mondaymorin:
if u dnt know wht to say jst shove ur hands up ur ass
yesir!
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2015
talktonase:
yesir!
ahh, I jst dey joke na
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by Harmony92(f): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Interesting undecided
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Harmony92:
Interesting undecided
na season film
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
mondaymorin:
na season film
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by Harmony92(f): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
mondaymorin:
na season film
aha! Wot do u want me 2 say ooooo? She say she dey smell her late dad clothes n tie... grin
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Harmony92:
aha! Wot do u want me 2 say ooooo? She say she dey smell her late dad clothes n tie... grin
kardashians sabi lie ehn
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by ayetikoni84y75: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
mondaymorin:
kardashians sabi lie ehn
mondaymorin:
mondaymorin:
na season film
Harmony92:
mondaymorin:
mondaymorin:
na season film
monday morning or what do you call ur self, dont come and spoil my thread ooo
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by mondaymorin: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
ayetikoni84y75:
thread kor, needle ni
Re: Kardashians Consult Spirit Man To Hear From Their Late Dad by Harmony92(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
ayetikoni84y75:
spoil hw?

(1) (Reply)

HIT OR MISS!! Rihanna's Outfit To An Event. / Actor Fabian Adibe Clears The Rumours About Him Being Blind. / VIDEO : Paul Okoye - Call Heaven Song (Cover Version - NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.