Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Alarming Increase Of Infertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Alarming Increase Of Infertility (970 Views)

Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by ifyjohnson(f): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gud evening doctors in the house I have been thinking of these issue for a long time so I have decided to asked those that are medically inclined.

I have noticed the Alarming increase of infertility in the society both men and women are affected please what would possibly be the cause?

Y is it so does it have anything to do with what people eat or just changing times?

Tanx in anticipation as I will be awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let me graduate from med.school frst just got admission don't kno ur answr 4 nw grin
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let me graduate from med.school frst just got admission don't kno ur answr 4 nw grin

in other words SpaceBooked
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by helen4(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2015
ifyjohnson:
Gud evening doctors in the house I have been thinking of these issue for a long time so I have decided to asked those that are medically inclined.

I have noticed the Alarming increase of infertility in the society both men and women are affected please what would possibly be the cause?

Y is it so does it have anything to do with what people eat or just changing times?

i thought i was the only one that noticed this, i have about six families that are yet to have an issue, Am talking about close friends and relatives not outsiders oo. I wish there's an explanation for it.
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by ifyjohnson(f): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2015
helen4:
i thought i was the only one that noticed this, i have about six families that are yet to have an issue, Am talking about close friends and relatives not outsiders oo. I wish there's an explanation for it.

My sister dat is why am asking for explanation because it's becoming too much
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by helen4(f): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
ifyjohnson:

My sister dat is why am asking for explanation because it's becoming too much
i support
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by joyandfaith: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
stress poor diet chlamdial trachomatis and other sti infection marital infidelity abortion etc
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by ifyjohnson(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow tanx joy never imagined stress can be a factor But joy dear pls can you explain more how stress can also be a factor?
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2016
The is a secret campaign to make Africans infertile by Western imperialist and neo-colonialist countries.

This is done using vaccines.

Africans are given vaccines which make them infertile.

Do not take any vaccines or give them to your children.

Also fluoridisation of the water system.

Kenyans recently discovered that a vaccination campaign by the UNICEF or Red Cross was used to inject the masses with substances to make them infertile.

Please stop using toothpaste and any processed food or medicines imported from these devilish countries of America and Europe; seek out locally produced alternatives.

ifyjohnson:

helen4:
i support
Re: The Alarming Increase Of Infertility by helen4(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
The is a secret campaign to make Africans infertile by Western imperialist and neo-colonialist countries.

This is done using vaccines.

Africans are given vaccines which make them infertile.

Do not take any vaccines or give them to your children.

Also fluoridisation of the water system.

Kenyans recently discovered that a vaccination campaign by the UNICEF or Red Cross was used to inject the masses with substances to make them infertile.

Please stop using toothpaste and any processed food or medicines imported from these devilish countries of America and Europe; seek out locally produced alternatives.

really. pls support your claim with reasonable evidence baba buhari

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! I Noticed A Redish Swelling On My Manhood / Https://www.facebook.com/neuronzt/ / My 8 Most Interesting Health Blogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.