Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns (379 Views)

"Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) / Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by DickDastardly(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned residents of Abuja to be scale up their level of vigilance, saying the terrorist group, Boko Haram is planning to attack places of worship in the nations capital.
In a security alert issued on Saturday, the DSS said terrorist sect Boko Haram has all but perfected these plans, with religious houses like churches and mosques as prime targets, especially during the festive season using teen-age female suicide bombers..
Consequently, the DSS has asked all residents of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to report suspicious characters and activities to security agencies and to cooperate with relevant forces.

Source: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/11/28/boko-haram-planning-attack-abuja-churches-mosques-dss-warns/

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by DickDastardly(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lalasticlala help broadcast
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Noted. I wanted to visit a friend in Abuja I asked her the situation of terrorism over there she told me that am covered with the blood of Jesus Christ.. I said Amen. but still I need to know the present situation before going.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by Dabigbroda(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by dgalon(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
i don't even understand this bokoharam anymore . killing everyone irrespective of religion or tribe by using western bombs and guns.
pretending to be muslim, which obviously they are not..can someone pls help me understand what they aim to achieve by this irrational and unjustifiable act?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by menix(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls If u re a Boko nd u can see this,

Kindly ask ur oga to instead strike National Assembly nd see Allah blessing u guyz more..

DSS gets such informations yet they don't know where the Chibok girls are.

Directorate of Secret Supposition(DSS).
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Attack Abuja Churches, Mosques, DSS Warns by menix(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
^^

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Mission: Boko Haram Attacks Borno And Kidnapp Teenage Girls Again / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Kill 9 In Cameroun / Picture: Three Women Docked For Allegedly Stealing A Week-old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.