Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture (7857 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / 8 Reasons Why Obedience To God Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
annyplenty:

JEHOVAH, The Only True God. The Maker of Heaven and The Earth.

No, I don't believe in that one either grin
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
hahn:

No, I don't believe in that one either grin

I believe in Him. I believe Him.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
annyplenty:

I believe in Him. I believe Him.

Good for you smiley
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
hahn:

Good for you smiley

Yes, He is good for me. Thank you.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by hahn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
annyplenty:

Yes, He is good for me. Thank you.

*yawns*
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
The reign of the antichrist will be very lawless and evil. Escape, now.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.

JESUScoming
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THE RAPTURE ARE TOO MANY. ONLY ONE REASON IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU RETHINK AND YET YOU STILL HAVE EIGHT.

PLEASE, MISS THE RAPTURE FOR NO REASON, AT ALL.

SHALOM.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
BE READY AT ALL TIMES. THE REASON YOU BECAME A BORN-AGAIN IS ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by meshacha1: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Thank you so much and God bless you.
I will share this in my FB and other means I can.
I pray that God will keep me ready for His coming in Jesus Name. Amen!!!
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
meshacha1:

Amen. I pray that God will keep me and my family ready, also, in Jesus' name. Please share it.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
The grace period is winding up. Enter the ark before the door is shut.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
The World will not last for ever. Even if you think that the world will last forever, You will not live forever in the world. Seek eternal life in Jesus Christ, today. Jesus is coming. Stay ready.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2016
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Mention only one reason why you think you should miss the Kingdom of God?
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2016
meshacha1:

To God be the glory. Amen.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
PLEASE, DO NOT MISS THE RAPTURE. CRY AT THE FEET OF THE LORD TO HELP YOU.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
You can miss anything but don't miss the Marriage Supper of The Lamb.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
There will not be another flight again. Please, do not miss this ONLY one. JESUS is the flight. Watch out and be ready to get ON BOARD.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by sonmvayina(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
They gave you a book that will make you go to heaven,

Ordinary to give you 2 months visa to europe or America, they won't....no wahala oh.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by frank317: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
annyplenty:

You can miss anything but don't miss the Marriage Supper of The Lamb.

U have been saying the same thing on this thread since 2015 till now that we are heading towards 2018...

You obviously will never learn. So continue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
frank317:

U have been saying the same thing on this thread since 2015 till now that we are heading towards 2018...

You obviously will never learn. So continue

They have been telling you that you will die one day. Have you died? Does that mean you will not die one day because you have not died as of now.

JESUS is certainly coming. You just get ready.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by obinna58(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
annyplenty:

Many people do not believe in so many things but that will not negate their reality. Many have even said they do not believe in God when they can see all the works of His hands visibly.
Visible works
Tell me more
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by TrajansKong: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
annyplenty:
Dear Friend in Christ,
2. You Miss The Marriage Supper of The Lamb
Sometimes in 2011, a royal wedding, which the world has not witnessed its kind in recent times, was conducted. It was a royal wedding, indeed. The wedding was full of glamour and splendor. It was a wedding that everybody had wished to witness.

While the royal wedding was going on, a sister in the United States received some words from the Lord, Jesus Christ. In those words, The Lord, Jesus Christ, lamented how the whole world wanted to witness the Royal wedding but only a few people were really willing and ready to attend the Marriage Supper of The Lamb.

For all of eternity - in heaven and on earth, The Marriage Supper of The Lord, Jesus Christ, is the biggest of all events that have ever and will ever take place. No marriage, No Celebration, No event that has ever taken place or will ever take place can ever be compared to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. In fact, all of them put together are nothing compared to the Marriage Supper of The Lamb in glory, majesty and splendor.

Really?? Really?!? Are you looking forward to an eternity surrounded by people who are energised by that ^^??!! We're supposed to get excited because Heaven will be bigger than William and Kate's wedding?

Madness!!

If you're not a troll then your life is Hell indeed!! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by obinna58(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
annyplenty:

Your world cannot be a better place. The earlier you realize this, the better it is for you.
If u die 2day, that's the end of u forever going back to where you are b4 existence
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by freethinker01: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
TrajansKong:

Really?? Really?!? Are you looking forward to an eternity surrounded by people who are energised by that ^^??!! We're supposed to get excited because Heaven will be bigger than William and Kate's wedding?

Madness!!

If you're not a troll then your life is Hell indeed!! grin grin grin
At your last sentence... Lmao. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
There will not be another one. Please do not miss this one. It will soon happen. Seek Jesus.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Massive spiritual blindness has fallen upon this evil generation. Most people cannot even discern that darkness has covered the earth. Open your spiritual eyes and wake from your slumber.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

JESUScoming.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Cry aloud! don't hold back. show the people their sins.
Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
Blessed is He that come in the name of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by sonmvayina(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
annyplenty:

JESUS is coming. Be ready.

Longest orgasm ever...

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
sonmvayina:

Longest orgasm ever...

He will definitely come.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
annyplenty:

He will definitely come.

Yes I know on obiageli's titties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Polygamy / @speech #speech Speech* Hindi Diwas Speech For School / Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.