Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives (431 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Christains And Their Contribution To Science / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by onoerime: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2015
i wanted to pick some drugs for myself in a chemist shop some few days ago but to my suprised i met a different scenario. it was a fierced arguement between the owner of the chemist shop and a woman who wanted to buy a contraceptive drug. i tried intruding to the matter, it took about 5mins before i could dig deep into the cause of the arguement.
the lady in question, wanted to buy a contraceptive drug from the chemist man but the reply she got was " it is wrong for a christain to sell, prescrbe or for any christain family to administer such drugs". i was also confused about this comment. i want to set the table open for bible scholars, bible teachers, pastor and anyone who can back this with bible text or scriptures for us learn.do you agree with the chemist man? for me i dont agree with him. i reserve my comment. i shall return. once again, is it wrong for a christain to take contraceptive drugs?
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by northvietnam(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2015
what does the lady want with contraceptives ........ girls of these days no just close leg for once , nawaaaaooooo......

after she will be going from one end time ministry to another seeking miracle of the fruit of the womb

End Time Ladies.
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by onoerime: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2015
she has three kids already. trying to space her children. you have not answered the question
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by talktonase(m): 5:11am On Nov 29, 2015
The chemist no sabi him work...he must be high on coconut weed.
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by onoerime: 5:33am On Nov 29, 2015
talktonase:
The chemist no sabi him work...he must be high on coconut weed.
maybe he has a point
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by talktonase(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2015
onoerime:
maybe he has a point
no different from a bartender who refuses to sell to a christian
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by eleojo23: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Christains And The Use Of Contraceptives by permsec: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
In this our harsh economic condition, it is wrong for a christain to birth a child she cannot give a proper life.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My Heroes: Ali Sina / Open Heaven Devotional(sat. 19/12/2015) / Despite Killings, Shiites Pours Out En Mass To Celebrate Maulud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.