Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. (814 Views)

Weird Chronicles Of John F Kennedy And Abraham Lincoln / The Century Twin: Presidential Déjà Vu Of Abraham Lincoln And John Kennedy. / John F Kennedy Vs Abraham Lincoln..mere Coincidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by haywhy911(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Abraham Lincoln was
elected to Congress in
John F. Kennedy was
elected to Congress in
Abraham Lincoln was
elected President in
John F. Kennedy was
elected President in
Both were particularly
concerned with civil
rights.
Both their wives lost a
child while living in the
White House.
Both Presidents were
shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were
shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln's secretary was
named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary
was named Lincoln.
Both were
assassinated by
Southerners.
Both were succeeded
by Southerners named
Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who
succeeded Lincoln, was
born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who
succeeded Kennedy,
was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who
assassinated Lincoln,
was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald,
who assassinated
Kennedy, was born in
Both assassins were
known by their three
names.
Both names are
composed of fifteen
letters.
Now hang on to your
seat.
Lincoln was shot at the
theater named "Ford."
Kennedy was shot in a
car called "Lincoln" made
by "Ford."
Booth and Oswald were
assassinated before
their trials.
And here's the "kicker":
A week before Lincoln
was shot, he was in
Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy
was shot, he was with
Marilyn Monroe.
AND...................:
Lincoln was shot in a
theater and the
assassin ran to a
warehouse...
Kennedy was shot from
a warehouse and the
assassin ran to a
theatre...

Mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by cupidFlint(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Seems like they lived the opposite life of the other. Amazing fact finding tho'.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by princealbashir: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Wow. Just WOW!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by Gidoka(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Op thanks I ve been looking for these similarities.
Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by haywhy911(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Gidoka:
Op thanks I ve been looking for these similarities.
cheesycheesy My pleasure. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by shizzy7(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Is this a coincidence or destiny.

Lemme add my own
Abraham Lincoln was born in February - 2nd month of the year..

John F. Kennedy was assassinated in November - 2nd to the last month of the year...grin
e enter.
Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by haywhy911(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2015
shizzy7:
grin It goes a long way to show how God is the Master. I doubt it's 'just' coincidence
Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by kamatofeelz(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2015
grin no more nairaland till I buy house 4 banana island undecided grin no more nairaland till I buy house 4 banana island
Re: SHOCKING! The Bizarre Connection Between Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy. by haywhy911(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2015
shizzy7:

Lemme add my own
Abraham Lincoln was born in February - 2nd month of the year..

John F. Kennedy was assassinated in November - 2nd to the last month of the year...grin
e enter.
cheesycheesy cool cool Cool stat. Their lives were opposite

(1) (Reply)

Former Israeli Prime Minister Begins Serving Prison Sentence For Corruption. / PIX: British PM, Cameron Moving Out Of 10 Downing Street / Revealed: Identity Of France (Nice) Attacker "Mohamed Lahouaiej-bouhlel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.