Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Today's Reflections; Give No Place To Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Reflections; Give No Place To Satan (279 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ / How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Reflections; Give No Place To Satan by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
One of the ways satan finds his way into people's lives is through thoughts; their acceptance of his thoughts. When satan plants a lie into a man's heart and the man believes and accepts it,automatically,there's a connection between him and satan.

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you:
For the prince of this world cometh,
And hath nothing in me(John 14:30)

Remember,you can't separate a man from his word,likewise,you can't separate satan from his word. Therefore,refuse to accomodate his thoughts and words.
In the verse above,Jesus said satan had nothing in him.This is very instructive. It lets you know why Jesus had no sense of doubt or fear; there was nothing of darkness in Him and He declared it boldly.

Have thesame confidence. Refuse to accomodate anything from the devil. Don't give place to frustration,depression or sadness. Ephesians 4:27 says,"Neither give place to the devil"; you give place to him by giving place to his thughts and words.

Think about this: how did Jesus locate satan in Peter? It was because Peter spoke the thoughts satan had planted in his heart and immediately,Jesus turned to Peter and said,
"...get thee behind me satan..."
(Mathew 16:23)
Was Jesus referring to Peter as satan? No,He wasn't. But Peter gave place to satan by accepting his thoughts.

This still happens today with many people. Satan could come to someone and say,"can't you see how miserable your life is? This word of God that you've believed in all these years,is it really working?"

If you ever hear such a voice,refute it,for that's satan talking. Don't entertain his thoughts. Like Jesus,let him have nothing in you.
When he comes with those negative,depressing thoughts-thoughts that are contrary to God's word,tell him off immediately with God's word in your mouth and he'll flee.

May the Lord bless his words in our hearts-Amen
Have a blessed Sunday and a new week.

Culled from: Rhapsody of realities

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens / Understanding The Phrase "A Prophet Unto Moses" / Holiday Trips Are Wait Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.