Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men (1210 Views)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / Easy Ways For Virgin Brothers To Marry Non-virgin Sisters / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2015
allahh's apostle is full of intrigues and quiet interesting to make a friend with, especially if you are a man that have a great appetite for women. It is worthy of note that allahh's apostle's first wife (Khadija) was 40 years when he (at 25) married her. The tendency that a 40 year old women will be found a virgin is very low hence we cannot say with certainty that mohammed's first wife was a virgin. So what could have gone wrong, a man who married a woman of 40 now desired a virgin? Could it be that as some men's political and financial status changes, so also their taste and choice of women? I need a psychologist to assist here.

Though mohammed married some women after the death of khadija, but non of them could be comfirmed young or virgin, except aisha, because most of them are widow. However the following hadith baffles me when a supposed prophet of allahh asked someone to marry a virgin for a sweeter sexual experience:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: I was accompanying the Prophet on a journey and was riding a slow camel that was lagging behind the others. The Prophet passed by me and asked, "Who is this?" I replied, "Jabir bin 'Abdullah." He asked, "What is the matter, (why are you late)?" I replied, "I am riding a slow camel." He asked, "Do you have a stick?" I replied in the affirmative. He said, "Give it to me." When I gave it to him, he beat the camel and rebuked it. Then that camel surpassed the others thenceforth. The Prophet said, "Sell it to me." I replied, "It is (a gift) for you, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Sell it to me. I have bought it for four Dinars (gold pieces) and you can keep on riding it till Medina." When we approached Medina, I started going (towards my house). The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I Sad, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not married a virgin to handle with each other?" I said, "My father died and left daughters, so I decided to marry a widow (an experienced woman) (to look after them)." He said, "Well done." When we reached Medina, Allah's Apostle said, "O Bilal, pay him (the price of the camel) and give him extra money." Bilal gave me four Dinars and one Qirat extra. (A sub-narrator said): Jabir added, "The extra Qirat of Allah's Apostle never parted from me." The Qirat was always in Jabir bin 'Abdullah's purse. Sahih Bukhari 3:38:504

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region. Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for handling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?' Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17

Could the above hadith be a justification why muslim men of 50 and 60 would rather go for a virgin, in obedience to the prophet of allahh, instead of mature women? Why is the prophet of allahh so obsessed with virgins? Why couldnt the prophet take his mind of sex and women?

I dont want muslims to tell me that 'these hadiths are weak or\and fabricated' because they are still in islamic libraries as we speak.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmm OP, u dey find trouble o!
Very soon dem go descend on u with very lengthy sermon on the mount!!!!

So long that na u go taya....
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by Visocrate(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2015
just passing with my hands up on my head
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmmm OP, u dey find trouble o!
Very soon dem go descend on u with very lengthy sermon on the mount!!!!

So long that na u go taya....
I didnt write it myself, it is in the hadith. The issue is that how can a prophet of allahh advise someone to marry a virgin? Is it that non-virgin should not be married? I need muslims who follow the sunnah of the islamic prophet to educate me on this.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Though I am not against sexual purity, it is obvious that mohammed's later preference for virgin had nothin to do with sexual purity but to attain maximum sexual pleasure. One hadith said that three things mohammed loved most are: perfume (the reason muslims are the highest users of perfumes), prayer and women. How can someone who called himself a prophet find it hard to live a decent and sex-free life, even for a short period?
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by tartar9(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
yet most of His(SAW) wives were widows
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
yet most of His(SAW) wives were widows
Yes, because he married most women whom he either killed their husbands or their husbands died while fighting in the cause of allahh. He is the highest beneficiary of people's (muslims and non-muslims) misery.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by tartar9(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
true2god:
Yes, because he married most women whom he either killed their husbands or their husbands died while fighting in the cause of allahh. He is the highest beneficiary of people's (muslims and non-muslims) misery.
he have changed the topic again sad
keep saying nonsense
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by vooks: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
keep saying nonsense
You should try and correct him using your acquired Islamic knowledge. He killed men and married their wives.

That aside,
Am yet to come to terms with Mohammed masturbating off Aisha a toddler as he impatiently waited for her organs to grow bigger to accommodate his shriveled joystick
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
keep saying nonsense
You said most of your apostles wives are widows. Can you explain how they all become widows? Is it cholera outbreak that killed their husband?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by truthman2012(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Still watching !!!
Interesting.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by tartar9(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
true2god:
You said most of your apostles wives are widows. Can you explain how they all become widows? Is it cholera outbreak that killed their husband?
their husbands turned reverend fathers,that's how they became widows.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
their husbands turned reverend fathers,that's how they became widows.
Do you mean mohammed tolerated a reverend father in mecca and medina? This this strange to me, I read somewhere in an hadith where mohammed promised to expelled the christians and the Jews from the arabian peninsula, do you mean your prophet lied?

Meanwhile you never give any reason your prophet asked Jabir bin 'Abdullah to marry a virgin.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by true2god: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2015
vooks:

You should try and correct him using your acquired Islamic knowledge. He killed men and married their wives.

That aside,
Am yet to come to terms with Mohammed masturbating off Aisha a toddler as he impatiently waited for her organs to grow bigger to accommodate his shriveled joystick
Yes, Mohammed was a nice man who married Aisha when she was six (while mohammed was 51) and waited for three years before sleeping with her. Mohammed was a decent man for that.
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by truthmans2012: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
true2god:
Yes, Mohammed was a nice man who married Aisha when she was six (while mohammed was 51) and waited for three years before sleeping with her. Mohammed was a decent man for that.

But what about the tighting na?
Re: Mohammed Love For Virgin Girls: A Role Model For Modern Muslim Men by policy12: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
true2god:
Though I am not against sexual purity, it is obvious that mohammed's later preference for virgin had nothin to do with sexual purity but to attain maximum sexual pleasure. One hadith said that three things mohammed loved most are: perfume (the reason muslims are the highest users of perfumes), prayer and women. How can someone who called himself a prophet find it hard to live a decent and sex-free life, even for a short period?

Please help me with the hadith verse.

(1) (Reply)

Angels Appears In Church Live! Can This Be Real? / Question To The Theist / Natural Selection And Macroevolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.