Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Video: Mayor Bethlehem, The Capital Of Christmas, Greets Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Mayor Bethlehem, The Capital Of Christmas, Greets Tb Joshua (1221 Views)

Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mayor Bethlehem, The Capital Of Christmas, Greets Tb Joshua by Achutebe(f): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2016
MAYOR BETHLEHEM, THE CAPITAL OF CHRISTMAS, GREETS TB JOSHUA

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Ij0LFSB5w

Prophet T.B. Joshua recently posted a video from Mrs. Vera Baboun, the Mayor of Bethlehem, on his Facebook page. The mayor who described her city as the Capital of Christmas greeted TB Joshua and his supporters.

She said, “To my dear friend, T.B. Joshua, the General Overseer of the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Merry Christmas from the capital of Christmas, the city of Bethlehem. This year our message to Bethlehem was delivered on the 3rd of December calling for peace, love, and hope; the real message of Bethlehem. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. To all of the Prophet’s supporters, thank you very much for supporting Bethlehem as well.”

Also wishing T.B. Joshua and family a merry Christmas was The President of the Franciscan Foundation for the Holy Land, Fr. Peter Vasko, who is well known for his social activism for the Christian community in Holy Land. Implying that he has partnered with T.B. Joshua on charitable works in the Holy Land, he said, “We know that you have a great love for the Church and the Holy Land and we look forward to being with you in a week or two to show you the many, many programs that we are doing to help the Christians in the Holy Land.”

T.B. Joshua recently visited the Biblical city of Bethlehem in August where he held meetings with a number of government officials and received awards from a United Nations recognized Israeli rescue and relief organization called ZAKA and the Mayor of Bethlehem herself for his global humanitarian efforts.

Re: Video: Mayor Bethlehem, The Capital Of Christmas, Greets Tb Joshua by Flexherbal(m): 1:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Did A Blood Oath With Her Ex / I Lost My Faith. / The Great Tribulation Has Ended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.