Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (31916 Views)

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 2sex(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2015
xreal:
Thant's the reward of packaaging and re-packaging.

AY came on stage with dry jokes, but packaging made them funny by inviting comedians to his show.

Now A.Y show is a brand.

Happy Anniversary bro.

See another packaging here
so true... packaging is the koko...
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ifyjohnson(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2015
May God continue to keep your Union
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Did anyone see Lilian esoro now Mrs Lilian Ubi Franklin in the picture with AY's wife? The wife of Iyanya's manager.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ayinde2ade(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided who brought diz post?......
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Congratulation***
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by johnlugard: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary man. Cheers
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by obidevine(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
ta4ba3:
Happy anniversary... but Bros ur inlaws need ur help they dying @mabel u forgot ur family so inhuman of u
.. Its so bad how mabel forgot her family especially her 3 brothers ( Chuka, Matthew and Onyema) na wah .
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by obidevine(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2015
darmys:
The comedian is celebrating seven years of Marriage
To celebrate, he shared these lovely but throwback photos from his big day in 2008.

Posted by DAMINAJ.COM

Caption: You came into my life with a positive attitude, Together we have made friends and family,Together we have shown love
Together we have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly,Thanks for being there All this while. Thanks for being the solid reason
Behind my smile,Thanks for always helping to take away Every pain and sorrow .Thanks for making me Look forward to tomorrow

Thanks for always pushing Me towards success Thanks for giving me Unlimited happiness Thanks for accompanying me

In the journey of my life Thanks for being Such an amazing wife, Happy anniversary

CC: lalasticlala

https://www.instagram.com/p/-qXQNOG4PE/
... Mabel is doing fine in Lekki, but her family is wallowing in poverty @ Ojo LG.

1 Like

Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, re u one of. The inlaws.

Nope am not.. but we are friends from afar.. sis I tell u dis guy's are suffering... the haus they stay is on the verge of collapsing
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mascot87(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Titto93:
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stollen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great weekend
Stale
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
obidevine:
.. Its so bad how mabel forgot her family especially her 3 brothers ( Chuka, Matthew and Onyema) na wah .

True talk brof...
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by rafkaz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Glory 2God
darmys:
The comedian is celebrating seven years of Marriage
To celebrate, he shared these lovely but throwback photos from his big day in 2008.

Posted by DAMINAJ.COM

Caption: You came into my life with a positive attitude, Together we have made friends and family,Together we have shown love
Together we have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly,Thanks for being there All this while. Thanks for being the solid reason
Behind my smile,Thanks for always helping to take away Every pain and sorrow .Thanks for making me Look forward to tomorrow

Thanks for always pushing Me towards success Thanks for giving me Unlimited happiness Thanks for accompanying me

In the journey of my life Thanks for being Such an amazing wife, Happy anniversary

CC: lalasticlala

https://www.instagram.com/p/-qXQNOG4PE/
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ipreach: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
congrats to him
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
dgalon:
Good for him. Damn! His wife is so damn beautiful.
God please bless me and odas nairaland bros with beautiful wife (+brain) tongue

Then what will happen to the ugly girls?
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by packaging(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
xreal:
Thant's the reward of packaaging and re-packaging.

AY came on stage with dry jokes, but packaging made them funny by inviting comedians to his show.

Now A.Y show is a brand.

Happy Anniversary bro.

See another packaging here

no wonder I keep getting unending mentions.Lol
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
AY looks much slimmer in those marriage pictures.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by xreal: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
packaging:

no wonder I keep getting unending mentions.Lol

CORRECT MAN.

You are the epitome of Concept.
Concept and idea without you is nothing.

Packaging naa ni!
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by anelen(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time anniverrrr. no na joke ooo. happy annivsary to dem.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tega4eddie: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
IS that not Lilian Esoro in the 6th picture? she has always been pretty
wink
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Splinz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy married life my dear.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dgalon(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
tunjijones:

Then what will happen to the ugly girls?
They will marry ugly boys na
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Princesschi(f): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
may they celebrate their 27th anniversary together, still loving and still stronger...
Happy last sunday of november, nairalanderssmiley
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congratulations chief. I like you for the legacies laid by you. I was a bit afraid when you hot married cos I know you are a pace setter and I know any error in your marriage will be drastic. But today,7 years latter,its yet love story. I am really happy for you and your home. I pray that the good Lord will continually bless and uphold you.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice one from A.Y
Patience is one of the keys to suxxexful marriage!
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
ta4ba3:

Nope am not.. but we are friends from afar.. sis I tell u dis guy's are suffering... the haus they stay is on the verge of collapsing
, I understand what they are going through. Uhmmm it is well, please encourage them to pray so that God will touch the heart of their helper to help them. Brother I tell you if God do not touch a man heart to help , such a man might not help. We experience same some years back in my family, my elder sis husband is a footballer, international footballer, but this guy, will not give even 10Naira, but thank God today, we have money more than him, God brought another helper, so pls encourage them to take their eyes off him, and trust in God.

2 Likes

Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abee79(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mehn!!! that her gown na die!!!
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by haywire07(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ay no just fine sha .
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sunny2k: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
men every guy wey wan marry fyn wife mk sure u hussle well else uhmmmm
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by aalangel(f): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
When Lilian Esoro was dark in complexion...Congrats AY.
Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mayowa365: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Money good oh. This nah person weh dey play oh, i imaging when he start working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.