Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Rules For Islamic Stoning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rules For Islamic Stoning. (880 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / The Stoning Of Stephen - Why...? / Saudi Arabia 2015: Stoning The Devil Or Devil Stoning Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules For Islamic Stoning. by TheDauraMallam: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2015
shocked

Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Religion of Peace. . . Muslims keep deceiving themselves with that phrase..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Religion of Peace. . . Muslim keep deceiving themselves with that phrase..

It"ks actually religion of piece like guns=piece or piece of stones or pieces of pussii
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahn:

It"ks actually religion of piece like guns=piece or piece of stones or pieces of pussii
One of the most ridiculous and idiotic religion that have been a major torn in the flesh of this century..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by hahn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:
One of the most ridiculous and idiotic religion that have been a major torn in the flesh of this century..

A real pain in the everywhere angry
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by johnydon22(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahn:

A real pain in the everywhere angry
You can imagine such mindless savagery. . stoning women.. I want to see muslims defend such idiocy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by hahn(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:
You can imagine such mindless savagery. . stoning women.. I want to see muslims defend such idiocy

Tartar9 will soon come and ask if the woman is married or single undecided

1 Like

Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by keenn: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Johnny be careful how u criticize these guys.

Though babaric a religion it is I agree, don't u think u have giving much of ur details online.

We all can Imagine what an islamic fundamentalist can do.

As an agnostic am always careful how I castigate religion fanatics, since I am not sure if criticizing them will give me an eternal reward or something similar, I try to save my head and tongue in this very and singular life I am sure of
Be careful brother, pls
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by johnydon22(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
keenn:

Johnny be careful how u criticize these guys.

Though babaric a religion it is I agree, don't u think u have giving much of ur details online.

We all can Imagine what an islamic fundamentalist can do.

As an agnostic am always careful how I castigate religion fanatics, since I am not sure if criticizing them will give me an eternal reward or something similar, I try to save my head and tongue in this very and singular life I am sure of
Be careful brother, pls

Thanks for your concern bro.. If given the chance many of my religious brothers here both Christian and Muslims can smoke my ass for real..
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by tartar9(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
The Law Is The Law
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by Viktor1983(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
The Law Is The Law
More like "The barbarism is the barbarism"
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by CoolUsername: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
The Law Is The Law
Maybe someone should rape your wife so she'll get stoned while the man gets 100 lashes.
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by CoolUsername: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
The Law Is The Law
Maybe someone should rape your wife so she'll get stoned while the man gets flogged.

Cunt.
Re: Rules For Islamic Stoning. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahn:

Tartar9 will soon come and ask if the woman is married or single undecided

That tartar9 guy no get sense before, later he will come with viewer discretion brouhaha..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Of Brunei Imposes Jail Term For Christmas Celebration / Reasons Why The 'Love The Sinner,hate The Sin (LTSHTS)' is abominable! / Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.