Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Love Wizkid To Death-wande Coal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Wizkid To Death-wande Coal (697 Views)

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Wizkid To Death-wande Coal by sleekkid2015: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Wande Coal has addressed the purported beef between Wizkid and Davido, saying it’s just competition but he loves Wizkid to death.When asked by the Sun if both artistes look up to him, he said
I love their music, but the only person that I can say we went through a lot together and have major interest in is Wizkid. He has learnt and I think he is a great kid. I love him to death. He is my brother. Davido is doing his own thing. In the game, there is going to be friction at some point. People have to understand that music is competitive.

SOURCE: http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/17487/#sthash.gqNwVWCr.dpuf

Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Love Wizkid To Death-wande Coal by benedictnsi(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Ok nau
Re: I Love Wizkid To Death-wande Coal by sleekkid2015: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2015
no wonder wandel feature wizkid in his album. and no davido

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Or Nah? What's Your Opinion On This Ranking Of Olamide's Songs? / Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depression / Photo: See What Will Happen When Don Jazzy Steps In Bariga...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.