Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? (6321 Views)

Do You Believe That The Ancient Egyptians Descended From The Horn Of Africa? / History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization / 12 Images Of Pharaohs That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

What in God's name is Obatala?

grin grin. Fulanis whipped this knowledge out of you years ago. Dont worry, its not lost...Yorubas posess it still. Its coming...youve been missing your blessings. Its coming...

Hey, i need to return to politics section. Nice chatting with u
Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

grin grin. Fulanis whipped this knowledge out of you years ago. Dont worry, its not lost...Yorubas posess it still. Its coming...youve been missing your blessings. Its coming...

Hey, i need to return to politics section. Nice chatting with u

Im hausa dumb a**. Don't know what you're trying to imply. Since you yorubas still possess whatever that is then good for you. Fvck outta our business. Kwara included grin
Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
The native Hausa cultire itself has been destroyed, replaced by a mudlim way of life. However, for those on the search for Hausa roots, certain symbolism still exist to give clues.

You should not expect to see these in a mosque but when you look at traditional Hausa artwork or even the throne of their rulers you should wonder why an Emir sits on a leopard skin. For those who are unfamiliar, in Islam one is considered unclean after making contact with the skin of wild animal. So why is a Muslim leader sitting on skin of wild animal? This is a hint for those interested in disvoveries and breakthroughs.
Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
The native Hausa cultire itself has been destroyed, replaced by a mudlim way of life. However, for those on the search for Hausa roots, certain symbolism still exist to give clues.

You should not expect to see these in a mosque but when you look at traditional Hausa artwork or even the throne of their rulers you should wonder why an Emir sits on a leopard skin. For those who are unfamiliar, in Islam one is considered unclean after making contact with the skin of wild animal. So why is a Muslim leader sitting on skin of wild animal? This is a hint for those interested in disvoveries and breakthroughs.

Wtf are you talking about. And if you have any picture of Hausa or fulani emirs sitting on a leopard skin throne, feel free to post it.

Gatiano

This is definitely you.
Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by gatiano(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
He is right! maybe not exactly leopard skin in all the cases, but you with find ancient symbols on the walls, mohammedian religion is just 1400 yrs. In addition, the Emirs still wear the ancient crown, only wrapped around it the regalia. Noting that it would be removed anytime.

Hausa culture never died, it won't, It was never weak. It just went into the background as if to convey that "let the children play for a while".

If you note, I will always say mohammedian, not Muslim. Muslim is directly opposite that which is practice by the arab people, the arabs/white/mohammedian.
Islam/Muslim is a lot older than them, and a muslim is simply a person of peace right from birth, not learned.

Leopard signifies a lot in the Black people's culture. I don't know exactly yet/forgotten.
MorrowCaligari:

Wtf are you talking about. And if you have any picture of Hausa or fulani emirs sitting on a leopard skin throne, feel free to post it.

Gatiano

This is definitely you.
Re: Were Hausas The Ancient Egyptians? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 08, 2015
gatiano:
He is right! maybe not exactly leopard skin in all the cases, but you with find ancient symbols on the walls, mohammedian religion is just 1400 yrs. In addition, the Emirs still wear the ancient crown, only wrapped around it the regalia. Noting that it would be removed anytime.

Hausa culture never died, it won't, It was never weak. It just went into the background as if to convey that "let the children play for a while".

If you note, I will always say mohammedian, not Muslim. Muslim is directly opposite that which is practice by the arab people, the arabs/white/mohammedian.
Islam/Muslim is a lot older than them, and a muslim is simply a person of peace right from birth, not learned.

Leopard signifies a lot in the Black people's culture. I don't know exactly yet/forgotten.

Like I said, you're the same person. Secondly, you're yet to show me a picture of any ruler with a leopard skin on his throne.

The rest of your jiber jaber I didnt even read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Osita Osadebe And Oliver De Coque Who Is The King Of Igbo Highlife / Yoruba Words That Has So Many Meanings... / Akwa Ibom Masquerade The Most Scary?(pictures), Compare Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.