Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. (508 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. by tochyano(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Tyson was born three months premature and weighed in at 1lb - doctors described his chances of survival as slim.
What's in a name? His father named him 'Tyson' as world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was in his pomp when Fury was born in August 1988.
[b]This shows that with God there is nothing impossible
Britain’s Tyson Fury was crowned the new world heavyweight champion on Saturday after a unanimous points win over Wladimir Klitschko, who suffered his first defeat in eleven years.

The 27-year-old Fury was awarded the fight in Duesseldorf 115-112, 115-112 and 116-111 by the judges to take Klitschko’s WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO belts as the Ukrainian suffered his first defeat since 2004.

The new champion celebrate his victory by signing Aerosmith’s “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” in the ring.

“I want to thank my lord and saviour Jesus Christ for giving me this victory,” said a tearful Fury who has now won all 25 of his professional fights.

“I have worked hard everyday for this moment, it’s a dream come true.”

Klitschko said there is a rematch clause in the fight contract, adding it was too soon to talk about retirement and admitted he was surprised by Fury’s speed despite his towering 2.06m frame.

“I prepared well, but my speed was missing tonight and I didn’t expect the speed from him,” said Klitschko, who turns 40 in May.

“I knew I needed a knock-out at the end,” he added after his fourth professional defeat.

Fury will cash in on the victory regardless of the fight purse having bet £200,000 on himself.

With God all things are possible... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. by divinehand2003(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow big surprising win for FURY. He must have been so ferocious for Klitschko to handle. Next battle will be Klitschko's other brother.
Re: Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. by ubcandid(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
divinehand2003:
Wow big surprising win for FURY. He must have been so ferocious for Klitschko to handle. Next battle will be Klitschko's younger brother.

THIS IS THE YOUNGER KLITSCHKO, HE IS NAMED VLADMIR OR WLADMIR WHILE THE ELDER IS VITALI KLITSCHKO
Re: Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. by divinehand2003(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
ubcandid:

THIS IS THE YOUNGER KLITSCHKO, HE IS NAMED VLADMIR OR WLADMIR WHILE THE ELDER IS VITALI KLITSCHKO

thanks. Correction noted.
Re: Tyson Fury The New Heavy Weight Champion. The Untold Story. by rockiedink(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
And also the elder Klitschko is retired from boxing. He's now a member of parliament in Ukraine.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Mourinho / He Might Not Be On The Final Ballon D'or List But He's Breaking World Records / Sports Minister Hails Dream Team For Picking Rio Ticket.vangurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.