Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) (59626 Views)

Funny Photo Of The Day: Lol That Moment / Joke Of The Day::lol / Foto Of D Day....lol Meet In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by xamuel17(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
being stupid is every nigerians right. op take note !
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by kachnov(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
these memes are always high
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by bummyla(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hahahahhahahha! LOL! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by wtfCode: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
thats buhari back then.
bleeping dullard
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Loading Laugh......1%••••
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Alonzo4g(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

mumu x mumu = ??

but they shouldn't have left the paper blank. Think I heard of this story I school, the person was so blank and decided to write "Jesus help me" all over the answer booklet and submitted. Don't ask me what happened when results came out grin

Na LadyF get this space grin grin grin

Lady F gud morin how was your 9t?
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Hey human do you know that a site exists that you can meet hot babes and guys that are searching for you and that really want to hookup with you [no bots] , now plus delivery of hot nice chatrooms forums both adult and non adult chatrooms, live poker to earn coins and you can start changing the coins you get into real cash and get paid within the next 3 to 4 working days both via bank account and recharge cards[all networks] and a lot of more catchy stuffs available with http://chatcreek.ml/ register now and get a free open doors to all above mentioned thanks a lot for your time.

Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by ElCapone(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2015
madridguy:
They are both replica of GEJ.
Or better still jonah and sambo.
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by simpleseyi: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2015
OHDWISE:
dull dudes.....reminds me of the Daura President

You are wrong dude, those are Mama Piss Sheppopo and Goatluck Jona-daft. The teacher they are talking about is the people's general GMB
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2015
OMG! Lmao... just reminded me of two s.t.u.p.i.d dogs... hahahahaha
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by MrGoc(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
Boooohari in his time.dullard from Daura
. . You mean Mama-mmadu-bu-garri?
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by obinnashady(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrGoc:
. . You mean Mama-mmadu-bu-garri?
lol..the mugu has many names
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Ithee(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2015
YourNemesis:

lol cheesy
But haven't u heard of dry bleeps before?

laughing in spanish
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Calabar Boy Finally Opens A Restaurant In Ur Neighbourhood / #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / When You Have PHD In Photography! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.