Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) (59629 Views)

Funny Photo Of The Day: Lol That Moment / Joke Of The Day::lol / Foto Of D Day....lol Meet In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by MzPecs(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hilarious! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by tudeyzamani: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's femi nd tobi....the two dolapo i knw
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by free2ryhme: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
OHDWISE:
dull dudes.....reminds me of the Daura President

Your sense of reasoning is awkward and backward

2 Likes

Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by ManTiger(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
tongue
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Holywizard: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
at least dey re students but our foolish president was neva a student
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Stevez32(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari got f9 in maths because he left his answer shit blank - Daura principal
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by YourNemesis: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
is this a joke or what?
dry as fck .....
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by francizy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari and Obasanjo... grin
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by sirAmeh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Non!
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by jtjohn(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
madridguy:
They are both replica of GEJ.
they are both replica of you I mean you.
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by BeauHomme: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Daura High Schoolgringrin
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Ithee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

mumu x mumu = ??

but they shouldn't have left the paper blank. Think I heard of this story I school, the person was so blank and decided to write "Jesus help me" all over the answer booklet and submitted. Don't ask me what happened when results came out grin
RESULT
Why didn't u help yourself?
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Ithee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
YourNemesis:
is this a joke or what? dry as fck .....
But bleeps are always wet!!!!
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by spiffyzaki: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
OHDWISE:
. U be big fool. No respect at all
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by uzo4real(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
If ur leader is a dullard...like u say, can u pls describe urself that is a follower?
OHDWISE:
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Burger01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
OHDWISE:
That man is forever better than your entire generational lineage...just if your blocked brain don't know undecided
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by YourNemesis: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ithee:

But bleeps are always wet!!!!

lol cheesy
But haven't u heard of dry bleeps before?

Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by adellam16(f): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Felaak47:
end time students
stale
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by professore(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
They are ajepako trying to form ajebutter
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
lwkmd... dull dude
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by thundafire: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Alonzo4g:

grin grin grin guy u funny I swear reminds me also of how dull our president is

nt only dull he is so dull 2 dy extent that femi nd shehu have lost relevancy i will award dem degree in dullardness
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
OHDWISE:
Better than your nonentity drunkąrd old foól father
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by ipreach: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are you sure one of them is not the Nigerian president?
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by banio: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
You guys definitely cheated. How can U both submit the same answer in an examination.

Long live Nigeria without Cheating Presidents
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Lytech(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Alonzo4g post=40514675]
grin grin grin guy u funny I swear reminds me also of how dull our president is[/quote
i cant blv almost everybody knows buhari is dull...biko cant laugh alone
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
FTC was funnier than the joke sef grin
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
fratermathy:
Speaker A; Goodboiyy
Speaker B; Freemanan

- Speaker A; Oboy this lecturer go feel say we siddon together o.
Speaker B; See Fuckup!!! Oya make we go block the man na
Speaker A; See ehn, make we block separate like 1 week apart so that the man nor go say we do expo for the blocking
Speaker B; Aki, you are right! grin

Can't stop laughing...
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by seanpizzy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Skit: When A Slap In London Sends You Back To Lagos Nigeria..Haha!

http://todaybase.com/skit-when-a-slap-in-london-sends-you-back-to-lagos-nigeria-haha/
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Pecca: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
JOKE? MAYBE I'VE LOST MY SENSE OF HUMOUR, TOTALLY.
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by saanuman(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Alonzo4g:

grin grin grin guy u funny I swear reminds me also of how dull our president is

Buhari can be dull but he is better than you and your folks put together
Re: The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sometimes, when I see a pic that I've laughed to over and over again months ago being uploaded on nairaland and making FP, I can't but SMH. The OP plus the mod that put this on FP must be women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Calabar Boy Finally Opens A Restaurant In Ur Neighbourhood / #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / When You Have PHD In Photography! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.