Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months (5145 Views)

Awoof!! Enjoy Free MTN N5,000 Airtime To Call All Networks / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Mtn Reloaded Free Call Awoof (33600 Naira Credit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
How to get free 2000 Maura from MTN.
Just of recent the Nigeria communication commission NCC mandate all communication companies in Nigeria to update their users database.
This led to the disconnection of many users, but the good news now is the MTN reward their customers with some amount of money when the customer update his or her profile with MTN.
Many user with a disconnected line will need to visit the nearest MTN office in their town or area.
If you are not yet disconnected and also you have not update your customer information with them then you are good to go with this free 2000 Naira credit to call all network for 3 month.

[url="http://oworock.com/2015/11/free-mtn-2000-naira-credit-for-3-months.html"]Read more on how to get Free MTN 2000 Naira credit for 3 months [/url]
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Everfrank(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why are you contradicting the message? It clearly says one week but but you are saying 3 months.

3 Likes

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by ozy4christ(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Everfrank:
Why are you contradicting the message? It clearly says one week but but you are saying 3 months.
dear,i tot am d önly one dat saw 7days on d screen,maybe op has a little eye probs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Everfrank:
You will use the free 2000 Naira for 7 days in each month, and that's why you get the message in that way.

The first month will last for 7 days and the 2nd month likewise the 3rd month.

1 Like

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
ozy4christ:
dear,i tot am d önly one dat saw 7days on d screen,maybe op has a little eye probs.

I dont have an eye prob likewise i dont have a dump brain, you just need a little expalnation which i expect you to request for, but not withstanding i have explained the reason for the message above. PEACE!!!
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by DONADAMS(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
How do I update?

1 Like

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
DONADAMS:
How do I update?
Follow this link [url="http://oworock.com/2015/11/free-mtn-2000-naira-credit-for-3-months.html"]To understand better[/url]
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by macdon4all(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oworock:

You will use the free 2000 Naira for 7 days in each month, and that's why you get the message in that way.

guy u can lie oh, it's just 7days l got mine too
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
macdon4all:
guy u can lie oh, it's just 7days l got mine too

Thank God you said you get it, but i don't need to argue on any point since am sure of what am saying. By next month when you are getting your next free 2000 naira i wish you can come her to testify to it.
And to others i don't see any point in the argument so far than just to try it and if it work for you then Goodluck and if it doesn't then Sambo.
PEACE!!!
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time update
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by oluwasegun007(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oworock:

u sabi buk well..........
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Erums(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
your lie Na hereditary
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Olasco973: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pls, guyz wot is the code to get mine
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by akp202(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
make ona still show person way na.....how do i get mine?
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by odinese(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
TheFatOne checked her profile and I saw theSlimOne
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Bellboydemyl: 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=69188 yall check out that link
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by agohmamuda(m): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2015
It's not for everyone. It's for only those who missed one of two info during their Sim registration. Am currently enjoying mine sha. Simply txt ACTIVATE TO 799. That's all, if you are eligible, you will be asked about either ur state of origin, or mothers median name.... Once you reply the txt (no charges) u will be given 2k.

Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by maltharzaer(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2015
agohmamuda:
It's not for everyone. It's for only those who missed one of two info during their Sim registration. Am currently enjoying mine sha. Simply txt ACTIVATE TO 799. That's all, if you are eligible, you will be asked about either ur state of origin, or mothers median name.... Once you reply the txt (no charges) u will be given 2k.

Good morning all.

Your post* was really helpful. Apparently I got series of texts in the past few days from MTN asking me to go verify AGAIN at the nearest outlet. The thought of queues n struggling with other customers got me pissed. I got the recent text when I woke up, informing me to verify or have my SIM blocked today (Monday). My itchy fingers had to find nairaland as usual and that's how I stumbled on this post/your comment. Followed your directions and got a feedback that my details have been successfully registered... I hope it's for good this time. Long story short: you were a 'life' saver. Thanks

1 Like

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by agohmamuda(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
maltharzaer:

Your post* was really helpful. Apparently I got series of texts in the past few days from MTN asking me to go verify AGAIN at the nearest outlet. The thought of queues n struggling with other customers got me pissed. I got the recent text when I woke up, informing me to verify or have my SIM blocked today (Monday). My itchy fingers had to find nairaland as usual and that's how I stumbled on this post/your comment. Followed your directions and got a feedback that my details have been successfully registered... I hope it's for good this time. Long story short: you were a 'life' saver. Thanks

You welcome bro.
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Xhaka(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
MTN are just looking for money to pay NCC
Scam everywhere
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Hoii(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just got N5000

Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Pheals(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
U go use the whole credit for 2min or no be mtn
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Hoii(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pheals:
U go use the whole credit for 2min or no be mtn
Nope
I've spoken with people for over 20 mins and I still av 4k plus left
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by thespokenword: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
I got the message which repeatedly asked that i send my SoO LGA to 799 but thats where it ends as it keeps telling me invalid.For those that have got it,could you lead us through it .Thanks in anticipation
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by DOCTORPRESH: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
sad angry embarassed No free credit 4 me, my details are fully up to date sad
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Hoii(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
thespokenword:
I got the message which repeatedly asked that i send my SoO LGA to 799 but thats where it ends as it keeps telling me invalid.For those that have got it,could you lead us through it .Thanks in anticipation
Yes, in that msg they sent, they gave examples of how u should reply, something like this, (e.g Agg, Ajrm, Bad etc).
So, if your local govt of origin is Badagry, you're to reply with the word 'Bad' that's all. No need for state, they only need your local govt
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by Oworock(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2015
At some people are now getting this wow!!! am happy for this.

Those that are saying is not 3 month or its even a day, the most important aspect is to get the credit free.

If it works for you congratulation and if doesnt work goodluck to you too.
Re: AWOOF!!! Free MTN 2000 Naira Credit For 3 Months by meekmanners: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Browse almost FREE!!!!!! Browse like never before on your p.c without a modem, all you need is an android phone. I will put you through step by step. And U can learn other computer and phone tricks like sendin files from pc-phone and vice versa without using usb code and Bluetooth. Whatsapp me if you are interested-07037447428

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Home Screen Look Like? / Nigeria Emergency Numbers Harmonisation: 112 / Top 5 Smartphones That Supports Three SIM Cards (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.