Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) (63013 Views)

Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by GooseBaba: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
This guy deserves life imprisonment. Not this rubbish about been saved to preach a gospel. The judge in question should be removed from bench also..

A man claimed to be a hardened criminal, attested to the fact that he rose to a higher level within his group. Lost 34 of his initiates to murder. Claims he never "killed " anyone. Despite the fact that he testified to walking around with a deadly weapon. Caught numerous times in the act of robbery. But he never killed anyone, not even his rivals... Absolute rubbish..!!!

Just throw in salvation and the name of the late jesus christ inside, then common sense is no longer common.

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by lanicky(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
franklingud:
God said "i'll have mercy on whom I want to have mercy" "your ways are not my ways" "go and sin no more"
Thank God for you sir
Lanicky come and see testimony.

Hmmmm...God is really greatembarassed

Thanks Frank, for sharing this touching and inspirational story with me. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by HARDDON: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
most men of God are one time bad ass niggars grin grin grin
Little wonder I got no respect for majority of them.
Bunch of retired thieves, arm robbers, fraudsters, ritualists. Unfortunately, some still indulge.

Ever heard of David? how about Saul turned Paul?

His ways is not our ways nida is his tots....

Shalom
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by GooseBaba: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
franklingud:
God said "i'll have mercy on whom I want to have mercy" "your ways are not my ways" "go and sin no more"
Thank God for you sir
Lanicky come and see testimony.

God said..?. arrant rubbish..!! See what religion has turned the minds of africans into.. Docile mumu ignoring facts and reasoning for a testimony.

This cultists is suppose to preach his new found truth in jail for life.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by GooseBaba: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
HARDDON:

Ever heard of David? how about Saul turned Paul?

His ways is not our ways nida is his tots....

Shalom

Yes his ways are fuvked up.... That's is why he did nothing when innocent men "Aluu 4" were roasted alive. But he saves the life of a criminal so he can have credibility to preach his gospel.

Definitely this your god needs to be whipped 99 lashes on his godly bum bum..
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-take-responsibility-for-the-killing-of-34-colleagues-ex-cult-leader/
l

Pic of Levi Imoter

Story for the gods. Na only you dey court? Abi na you initiate yourself? Nor be person be your godfather? U seeking unnecessary attention.

You are or were a criminal not a cultist.....
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by franklingud(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
lanicky:

Hmmmm...God is really greatembarassed

Thanks Frank, for sharing this touching and inspirational story with me. kiss
Welcome swty

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by umehmj(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

I'm sorry if I may have hurt you with my posts. Sure, I believe we all have erred and nobody is perfect. God in his infinite mercies will continue to lead you on the path of truth, love and redemption unimaginable. Sorry.....

it's well with my soul

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by thundafire: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
my chirkpi thank God 4 ur life or if u died it could have been too late
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by franklingud(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
GooseBaba:

God said..?. arrant rubbish..!! See what religion has turned the minds of africans into.. Docile mumu ignoring facts and reasoning for a testimony.

This cultists is suppose to preach his new found truth in jail for life.
Bro abeg oo! No tongue lash me yet, grin grin
Na God talk am no be me.
BTW who are you to judge him when God has acquitted him already? angry

When God has opened a door bro, you can't close it, no body can, not even satan.
I guess he's LUCKY
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whymee:

It's obvious you're in support of this repentance of his. What a silly judiciary system we operate.

A criminal confessed his crime and was free thru God's intervention or what, no, this must be thru the back door with the assistance of crime associate.

Will you accept and auppprt a boko haram member if he finally repented and convert to Christianity. Bull shit....

What a faith n ignorance.
Vent your frustration on the judge who freed him
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Ajgal10(f): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nitefury:
"I was in JS.S 3 in 2002 at the Federal Government College, Vandeikya, Benue State. At the time I was initiated, I never knew that I was entering into cultism"..

Shut the fvck up Levi... You knew what you were getting into and readily got into it. The infamous Orchard was were your blending took place. Red Skin Vs Black Skulls, always fighting because of useless girls. Dirty girls today.

You Blacks were in the minority but yet the deadliest and meanest.. Oppressing even we your "Jew" mates.

So from breaking into students lockers during night prep, you proceeded to armed robberies? Wow.

So you too graduated into the senior cadre like "Warrant", leader of Reds who proceeded to UniAbuja and was later murdered by rivals there.
orner...did you attend Vandeikya?

"Paul Songo" too, after rejecting y'all in school later blended in BSU and was butchered by rivals there.

Of course I don't expect you to agree you murdered anyone, but just pray those on a revenge mission don't come after you. Thank God you found Christ sha.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by fof1: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
GooseBaba:
This guy deserves life imprisonment. Not this rubbish about been saved to preach a gospel. The judge in question should be removed from bench also..

A man claimed to be a hardened criminal, attested to the fact that he rose to a higher level within his group. Lost 34 of his initiates to murder. Claims he never "killed " anyone. Despite the fact that he testified to walking around with a deadly weapon. Caught numerous times in the act of robbery. But he never killed anyone, not even his rivals... Absolute rubbish..!!!

Just throw in salvation and the name of the late jesus christ inside, then common sense is no longer common.
. My Good Friend. Pls calm down ur Ego and boiling Nerves. God does not act like man do. U are not a Saint or Without Previous Sins. Ur life is not in ur Hands so pipe down ur Undeserved Anger.its Gods working. If U don't Change ur Thinking, HELL FIRE IS REAL, MY BROTHER, LOOK INWARDS UR CUPBORAD IS FULL OF DEADMEN'S BONES. JESUS CHRIST IS D FINAL ABITER.PLS REPENT B4 U FACE FINAL JUDGEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by sabi99(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
See as him face be like Oracle. cheesy
Alusi a piri a pi!
why wud u say a thing lyk dat, u should thank God for saving a soul instead of likening him to arusi, remember d thieve that repented on d cross.

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by sabi99(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Bunch of retired thieves, arm robbers, fraudsters, ritualists. Unfortunately, some still indulge.
remember saints are not born,they are made. Most Saints were transformed sinners. St Paul once persecuted d church later turned out 2 b d most hardworking apostle. That of Mary de Magdala was a seemingly case cos she was once a prostitute but later repented, even zachaeus returned all he took from pple double......Saints are transformed/repented sinners. Surely there's gonna be many surprises on d last day cos those pple we call bay might b d ones to be there first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamTheophilus:
wish i had low I.Q then i would have enjoy your company.

Does it mean you are a jelly fish? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by eagleonearth(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nitefury:
"I was in JS.S 3 in 2002 at the Federal Government College, Vandeikya, Benue State. At the time I was initiated, I never knew that I was entering into cultism"..

Shut the fvck up Levi... You knew what you were getting into and readily got into it. The infamous Orchard was were your blending took place. Red Skin Vs Black Skulls, always fighting because of useless girls. Dirty girls today.

You Blacks were in the minority but yet the deadliest and meanest.. Oppressing even we your "Jew" mates.

So from breaking into students lockers during night prep, you proceeded to armed robberies? Wow.

So you too graduated into the senior cadre like "Warrant", leader of Reds who proceeded to UniAbuja and was later murdered by rivals there.

"Paul Songo" too, after rejecting y'all in school later blended in BSU and was butchered by rivals there.

Of course I don't expect you to agree you murdered anyone, but just pray those on a revenge mission don't come after you. Thank God you found Christ sha.
u SAbi d guy?
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by lumeneng22: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Apprrently pmb has not thought it wise to fight cultism in our society at large or is it because he is surrounded by cultist?
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by GooseBaba: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
fof1:
. My Good Friend. Pls calm down ur Ego and boiling Nerves. God does not act like man do. U are not a Saint or Without Previous Sins. Ur life is not in ur Hands so pipe down ur Undeserved Anger.its Gods working. If U don't Change ur Thinking, HELL FIRE IS REAL, MY BROTHER, LOOK INWARDS UR CUPBORAD IS FULL OF DEADMEN'S BONES. JESUS CHRIST IS D FINAL ABITER.PLS REPENT B4 U FACE FINAL JUDGEMENT.

Sharap dia...!!! And stop making false statements. What sins of mine do you speak of? Which cupboard of mine did you see "dead men's bones" figuratively or literally.. Where..?

Meanwhile, take your hell fire and shove it up your biblical yansh... The fear of uncertainties is not a belief. It's simple fear... The difference between us, is that I manage fear while the likes of you bow before it. Hence your need to worship the dead and ignore reason.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
be quiet! That's why the men that spread ur legs never respect u.

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by tunde1200(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
After all these atrocities you end up a pastor!.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
donholy28:
NNE no be him kill o...and he don repent
the booze she takes is killing her. I can perceive her ooze.

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by GooseBaba: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
franklingud:

Bro abeg oo! No tongue lash me yet, grin grin
Na God talk am no be me.
BTW who are you to judge him when God has acquitted him already? angry

When God has opened a door bro, you can't close it, no body can, not even satan.
I guess he's LUCKY

Show me where god acquit the criminal. Abi no be the same thing we read again.? Shuu this no be bible wey need interpretation ohh,....The stupid judge is the one that freed the animal. Is the judge your god..?

The stupid judge is operating under a secular system. And his reasons were religious inclined. And you ask that I don't judge the judge and the self confessed criminal ...? Guy wan yourself.. No let me break E-bottle for here...
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by danny56: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Since they change their ways...don't u think they're better than u are? Madam empty barrel!

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mr Wole Soyinka you see your sef ba! I hope some guys gonna learn from this
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by autaspakladi: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
....so this man hasn't seen anything to do except becoming a pastor after all the atrocities he has committed?....hmmmmmmm!...end time pastor...
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by thamarvelz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
jomoh:

The guy na serious lobber claiming to be rugged.

Hehehehehehehe...
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by thamarvelz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
be quiet! That's why the men that spread ur legs never respect u.

lolzzz.. strong words there!!
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by franklingud(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
GooseBaba:

Show me where god acquit the criminal. Abi no be the same thing we read again.? Shuu this no be bible wey need interpretation ohh,....The stupid judge is the one that freed the animal. Is the judge your god..?

The stupid judge is operating under a secular system. And his reasons were religious inclined. And you ask that I don't judge the judge and the self confessed criminal ...? Guy wan yourself.. No let me break E-bottle for here...
Lol!!!. grin.. E-bottle grin grin.. Buh honestly d guy really commit shaa! Like I said. He's lucky.
He shouldn't relax coz one day karma might remember him.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by bummyla(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Y is this monster not hav a big rock hang on his neck & b drown in R.Benue.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by lovedh7: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
train up a child in a way of the lord, when he grow he will he will not depart..pray and also advice your children.. . if you want to eat the fruit of your labour, pray and advice will work together, if not disgrace, sorrow, high bp and others. so parents beware, bewarned ,becareful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.