Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? (524 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Dont Believe Everything People Tell You.pick Some / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Princeojua(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I went to Church today, a Pastor walked to me and asked "What do you want", Business or Job? I quickly said Business. what do you guys think? I'm an undergraduate, 200level in one of the country's university.
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Princeojua:
I when to church today, a pastor worked to me and asked "What do you want", Business or Job? I quickly said Business. what do you guys think? I'm an undergraduate, 200level in one of the country's university.
he walked up to you and asked you thatlike seriously

Are you the only umemployed youth in the church??

Btw you claimed to be a graduate but your vocabs,your posts are outta this world..

Guy sueen will not pay you for opening a thread,next time be calculative,like think before opening bullshiit....

Nonsense.
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Koboseadotorg(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op, I think the question should be
"between TRADING and SALARY EARNING which one will you pick?
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Koboseadotorg(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Princeojua:
I when to church today, a pastor worked to me and asked "What do you want", Business or Job? I quickly said Business. what do you guys think? I'm an undergraduate, 200level in one of the country's university.
Bro, I hope you hv not spoken ill against Patience Jonathan before?
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Princeojua(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
he walked up to you and asked you thatlike seriously

Are you the only umemployed youth in the church??

Btw you claimed to be a graduate but your vocabs,your posts are outta this world..

Guy sueen will not pay you for opening a thread,next time be calculative,like think before opening bullshiit....

Nonsense.
if I lie. Let me remain unwanted all my life.
all I asked of you was an advice, I didn't expect the rubbish u wrote as a feedback to me. Learn to take people by their words. What shall it profit me to raise such alarm?
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Princeojua(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:

Bro, I hope you hv not spoken ill against Patience Jonathan before?
Forget the way I wrote the article. give me answers base on your understanding
Re: Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Princeojua:
if I lie. Let me remain unwanted all my life.
all I asked of you was an advice, I didn't expect the rubbish u wrote as a feedback to me. Learn to take people by their words. What shall it profit me to raise such alarm?
stories for the gods.

(1) (Reply)

[image] When Your Grandma Throws Ur 20litres Of Fuel Away To Fetch Water / A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators / PROSTATE HEALTH Awareness...all You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.