Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators (526 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by KelvinKelt(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Dear nairaland moderators, with due respect to all involved, I wish to express a deep dissatisfaction over some things I'd observed, since I joined this forum. Most people will accept the fact that we often disagree to agree. A great forum like this, with millions of people from diff parts of the world are filled with diff calibers of ppl. Some criticise you for doing the right thing, while others constructively criticise when you go wrong. However, I expect the moderators to admit the fact that without criticism, you can never bring out the best in you. What makes us mature is our ability to handle matters when arises. Please, it's not fair to hide people posts cos they criticise you. If need be, ban for a short period of time rather than hidding their post. Lastly, on behalf of all nairalanders, I wish to tender a sincere apology for every insults received in discharge of ur duties due to misunderstanding of any sort. Please by virtue of this season, temper justice with mercy(forgive all). *We luv you all!*
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by benedictnsi(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2015
5 bottles of Origin for this Op for this.....

Say no to illegal Banning and maltreatments of the mods
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by kozmokaz(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2015
also Mr seun ... this s a social media and every body s entitled to his or her opinion and believe... supporting Biafra should not b a reason to ban anybody !!!

we av freedom of speech ...

at least d social media bill has not yet been passed !

I rest my case!

undecided
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
5 bottles of Origin for this Op for this.....

Say no to illegal Banning and maltreatments of the mods
Expect a Ban Soooooon

One Origin for You!!!!
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by benedictnsi(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Expect a Ban Soooooon

One Origin for You!!!!

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

If i slap you eeeh cheesy

E get one mod weh get private hatred for me

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

If i slap you eeeh cheesy

E get one mod weh get private hatred for me
Lolzzzzz.... Watch Your Back.... he is coming soon
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Moderators by benedictnsi(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Lolzzzzz.... Watch Your Back.... he is coming soon

You no understand, he don do am so teh i no send am again...... He hate me pass as APC take hate PDP

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yuletide: Don't Pick Strange Objects, NSCDC Warns Nigerians / See How This Fulani Boy Was Treatedafter Graduating From University / Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.