Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Reply To Kekakuz. Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To Kekakuz. Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church: (429 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Reason I Stopped Going To Church / Why I Stopped Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reply To Kekakuz. Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
@kekakuz my dear brother, i understand with you. A lot of HYPOCRITES and selfish people are parading themselves as christians. infact the real good ones are too few to be counted. The fact is that many instrumentalists dont fear GOD. i was a choir leader my self so i know what i am saying. Instrumentalists can be troublesome and demand money any how. They dont care how you get it. This attitude of thiers at times makes the church SKEPTICAL of their behaviours. GOD forbid but assume your leaving the church was for an ulterior motive, she will definitely be in trouble. I understand how you feel but to an extent i see a little wisdom in what she did especially due to the fact that instrumentalists can betray for africa *continues*..............
Re: A Reply To Kekakuz. Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church: by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
what have i not seen in the church? Your story sef no too serious. If you know what i have gone through in the Church of GOD ALMIGHTY, you will be marvelled. I have witnessed hypocrisy from people in the church, back biting, witchcraft etc. The good people in the church are quite fewer than you think and are fast getting discouraged and leaving the church leaving the devils behind. My dear brother! GOD is good but his so-called followers are the problemsssssss (even though they are not his real followers) 'Indeed many are called but few are chosen'. People who are killing the church may be people who teach the bible with 'passion i guess?'
Re: A Reply To Kekakuz. Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
all you need to do is to put yourself in the position of a guarantor in times like this where people are quite fast (419) It is even seen in some churches where people just worship for their material gains? its really not her fault. She was been careful. Instrumentalists can be very stubborn. Just few are broken too

(1) (Reply)

Almost There? Pope Francis In America. Missing The Forest For The Trees. / Nigeria Will Be Vital In God's Agenda - Bishop David O. Oyedepo / ***** One Solitary Life ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.