Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

(photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday (2154 Views)

You Won't Believe What Rapper XXXTENTACION Tweeted Before His Death / See What Rapper Kanye West Gave To His Wife, Kim Kardashian For Christmas (pics) / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by celebgists(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lil Wayne the American rapper bought the latest Range Rover SV autobiography 2016 for his daughter who is celebrating her 17th birthday today according to his post on his instagram page. His he just the best celebrity dad of the year? And is it just me or is the head light broken? smiley

Cc: lalasticlala seun airforce1

Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by benedictnsi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dope....... Will give my own daughter something better when the time comes

1 Like

Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Money Money money angry

1 Like

Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

My future daughter would sell d car i wud hiv jer in d future and start up a business

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am already communicating with her and she told me so!!!!!
Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by drizslim(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
I hope my Dad Sees this Post! undecided
Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
The poster above me tho. Smh

4 Likes

Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by ewizard1: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice! . The user above.. i copy you! grin
Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by MrCork: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
The poster above me tho. Smh
Still proud of my dad anyways. I've got the best dad in the whole world even without him buying me the most expensive car. He bought me quality education and a secured future. Thanks dad

.....nigggggga STOP LIEIN MENNN..

...do u hava job

....do u hava car? ..no!!

...do u hav yor own placce?....no!!

...u been to london?...no!!

..u bin ina range rover?...no!!

..can u find employmment?

^^^^^ ther u go!! (No ofeense)
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrCork:

.....nigggggga STOP LIEIN MENNN..

...do u hava job

....do u hava car? ..no!!

...do u hav yor own placce?....no!!

...u been to london?...no!!

..u bin ina range rover?...no!!

..can u find employmment?

^^^^^ ther u go!! (No ofeense)
undecided
Re: (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday by paulzee94(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Mehn....that car nah die

(1) (Reply)

BIG BOY!! Davido Spotted With US Millionaire Mr Flawless (photo) / Nollywood Actress Clarion Chukwurah Weds For The 3rd Time - Photos / Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.