Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? (2863 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2009
I know a girl of about 15years whose legs are badly deformed and its beginning to affect her happiness. She is gloomy most times.

She previously had a bad case of rickets and corrective surgery was done on one leg and not the other. This has led to one leg becoming bow and the other k.

Its unsightly and the girl is just trying to keep it in. For a sec, try and picture what I see.

Do you know any doctor that can correct the two legs? I would prefer a free place as they do not have the money. They may however spend if they have no choice.

If you can help, pls let me know.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? by ifyalways(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2009
bow leg and K-leg
Modupes Ozoluas BEARS FOUNDATION might be of help and free too. smiley
Re: A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2009
15 yrs? isnt it already too late?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? by captured(f): 10:09pm On May 29, 2009
At 15, she should be used to all the jibes. if it wasnt fixed by while she was a a toddler, there is nothin for it now but to take lots of calcium and keep the bones strong
Re: A Friend Of Mine Has Badly Deformed Legs! What Can Help? by ebinom(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
no matter how old she is there is a solution to the problem but it's quite expensive and i don't know if she'll be able to get it for free,but you never know with negotiations anything can happen. WWW.LADISTEN.COM. these people can correct any deformity on the legs. but they are based in UKRAINE.am sorry for you friend cos i can believe she's in much pain

(1) (Reply)

Drug For Cough / Please Help, I Am Suffering From Back Pain / IVF And Endometriosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.