Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today (38946 Views)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by jomoh: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Subhanallahi
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Donpizzle(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
am lyk: what da FCK is dis?? lyf cut short.......RIP ma
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
I remember..at about the same time this person met his death I was joking with ma frnds...Allahu Akbar
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by mrsuccessful(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na wah o!
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Osama10(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
People are not just careful on that road, how can you negotiate a bend with top speed?

Looks like no seat belt was used.

Almost every week that yellow fence is being repaired due to accidents.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by pillarmaria(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
mrsuccessful:
J
J as in 'Justice to lack of Patience?'
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by XuteSleeks(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sad. One would assume that any driver should know better than to negotiate a bend at high speed especially with an SUV which already has a disadvantage of a high center of gravity. RIP cry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by husu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
I saw this accident and crowd gathered around the scene. I asked someone if there is any casualty, he said no, I left the scene. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShakurM:
' Let every accident programmed against my life, be thwarted by the power of the Lord !

I release the fire of God against any natural accidents or catastrophe that may come against me.

I break the curse of early death ,I declare long life for me and my family.

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Intoxication, Infirmity.

I release the fire of God against the spirit of destruction,injury, accidents, infirmity, and I close up all weaknesses.

I bind and cast out the spirit terrorism, lawlessness, violence and religious retaliation.

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him

The Lord gives His angels charge over me. . . the angels will hold me up. . . I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord, by God's grace!! '

Stop wasting your time. Stop praying to dead Jews and deaf Gods to solve problems that you can solve. Demand good roads, propee traffic management and control, enforce driving standards and stories like this will cease to be a daily occurrence.

After all this prayers, who knows if you might be next? D owner of that car no pray all this your nonsense? When una go get sense sef?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by bigtt76(f): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amen! God save us all.

ShakurM:
' Let every accident programmed against my life, be thwarted by the power of the Lord !

I release the fire of God against any natural accidents or catastrophe that may come against me.

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Intoxication, Infirmity.

I release the fire of God against the spirit of destruction,injury, accidents, infirmity, and I close up all weaknesses.

I bind and cast out the spirit terrorism, lawlessness, violence and religious retaliation.

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him

The Lord gives His angels charge over me. . . the angels will hold me up. . . I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord, by God's grace!! '
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Edoblakky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Safety we always say is of the Lord! The occupants didn't seem to have worn seat-belts. Seat belt is not for aesthetics, it's for safety. The damage on the lady's head would have been minimized or avoided. This is very horrifying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by PHATE007(f): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Times like dis make u see that life is just too short

May the souls of all the departed rest in peace.....

#it can only get better with us (and our families)
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by refiner(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop wasting your time. Stop praying to dead Jews and deaf Gods to solve problems that you can solve. Demand good roads, propee traffic management and control, enforce driving standards and stories like this will not be a daily occurrence.

After all this prayers, who knows if you might be next? D owner of that car no pray all this your nonsense? When una go get sense sef?
....may God forgive u

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by mikron(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lovetinz:

How do you drag a Road?
i wonder, english was murdered in cold blood angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by mikron(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Hope no life was lost
didnt u take ur time to read the post?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by mikron(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
one of her eye just popped out. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Bluffly: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShakurM:

Amen. Also myself and my family
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by mrsuccessful(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
juwoonn:
Jesu sanu..

End time comments

End Time quote angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by nanizle(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShakurM:

`

Blind faith.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
refiner:
....may God forgive u
I'd rather be cured of ignorance than beg God for forgiveness. Horrible accident happens and you start calling God to protect you? Is God responsible for good roads and traffic lights?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ModiKen(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShakurM:

Stop calling God here!

Oyibo wey talk say speed kills, u tink say dem stupid?

Drive carefully.

BTW, God is the ultimate protector
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ShakurM(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Stop wasting your time. Stop praying to dead Jews and deaf Gods to solve problems that you can solve. Demand good roads, propee traffic management and control, enforce driving standards and stories like this will not be a daily occurrence.

But you believe Lucifer exists?why you too mumu na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by refiner(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I'd rather be cured of ignorance than beg God for forgiveness. Horrible accident happens and you start calling God to protect you? Is God responsible for good roads and traffic lights?
,,,,,u knw God...........well I can't go on anymore,,Jst cited Ur moniker,,,,dere is no need persuadin u cos u av already sold Ur soul to d devil

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by moshino(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nonybb:
The money returned from Diezani will would provide adequate transporting system soon

You can provide all the "transporting system" in the world, but you cannot cure STUPIDITY nor buy COMMON SENSE with all the money in the world. You should drive with care and common sense. An SUV, because of its high elevation, is not meant to be driven at high speed while negotiating a bend/turn.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by comodo: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
I know this place. You will think that the bend is not sharp. but once u get there u see ur vehicle skidding off d road. accidents happen there steadily. people always ignore d warning signs.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by smart3856: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Patience is a virtue
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ptownman: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
I saw it on my way out but didn't know there was casualty.
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Excuzeme: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

An the IGNORANT FOOL says "there is no God"?

I said "ignorant" because you have really not seen nor experience the Power of God!

I just did, ...again!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Excuzeme: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
comodo:
I know this place. You will think that the bend is not sharp. but once u get there u see ur vehicle skidding off d road. accidents happen there steadily. people always ignore d warning signs.

Govt should install BUMPS before and along that bend.

Warnings alone, are not enough
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

An the IGNORANT FOOL says "there is no God"?

I said "ignorant" because you have really not seen nor experience the Power of God!

I just did, ...again!
I also had a gecko crawl out my anus last night with a gold coin worth 30,000,000 USD...

again.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
refiner:
,,,,,u knw God...........well I can't go on anymore,,Jst cited Ur moniker,,,,dere is no need persuadin u cos u av already sold Ur soul to d devil
This is 2015? U still think Lucifer walks around buying souls? Dear me..
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
WHAT A WAY TO DIE...ON A SUNDAY, SO SADDENING...WATCH AND PRAY AT EVERY MOMENT COZ NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.