Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today (39196 Views)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ShakurM(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Stop all these nonsense my brother; We are too foolishly religious with things, that we fail to learn the lessons, all these ur ranting are uncalled for...
The lesson here is simple; Speed kills, If the said driver, had simply allowed the Dump truck move and continued his journey; he would havee still been alive today...

Make no mistake; I'm a devout christain, and appreciate God, and obey his command...
But some of us; Make us look too foolish when U stop using ur brain to think rationally like a sane human...
I don't care about what you have to say honestly angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ShakurM(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2015
ModiKen:

Stop calling God here!

Oyibo wey talk say speed kills, u tink say dem stupid?

Drive carefully.

BTW, God is the ultimate protector
I know that already angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by HRich(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Hope no life was lost
Do you really mean to ask that question?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ipreach: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Any evil driver or plan that the devil programmed against me, be destroy in Jesus Name!

I shall not a victim of any kind

Devil will never get advantage of me...

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by kabeerhabe(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2015
U no sabi english again?
Ezerbullet:
Hope no life was lost
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Willydilly(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2015
God will see us through all this calamities IJN
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by murmee: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Hope no life was lost
Did you even bother to read the opening statements before the photos?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by babaztee: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Should one be praying for bad roads in Nigeria because of incident like this? Since that road was put in a good condition by the past governor of rivers state, many drivers have taken for granted the good roads and just speed the way they like. This accident like others on this same road is caused by over-speeding and careless driving. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by murmee: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2015
chinoify:
End Time Accident

End Time Vivian

End Time Blog

End Time Readers

End Time RIP
Your end time is very near since you are so full of end time comments.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by ogoplus: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2015
So sad...

MOD please remove/edit the some of the pictures.....
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Freeman50(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Oh no......that must be tough.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2015
ShakurM:
' Let every accident programmed against my life, be thwarted by the power of the Lord !

I release the fire of God against any natural accidents or catastrophe that may come against me.

I break the curse of early death ,I declare long life for me and my family.

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Intoxication, Infirmity.

I release the fire of God against the spirit of destruction,injury, accidents, infirmity, and I close up all weaknesses.

I bind and cast out the spirit terrorism, lawlessness, violence and religious retaliation.

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him

The Lord gives His angels charge over me. . . the angels will hold me up. . . I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord, by God's grace!! '

The article is not about you. Why not just pray for the dead and move on?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Lothbrok(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
There are no warning signs on that road... The curves and the bends on that road are too steep. I know how I feel whenever I drive on that road especially spot where dis accident happened and the area before the Obi Wali conference centre on the other side of the road, whoever planned that road did a disservice to road construction and Civil Engineering and should be arrested and charged for murder

Each time I ply that route on speed. . My car tends to swerve swiftly when a approach the curve. . but, again . . I drive the speed I car conveniently manage. .

If you stir and return quickly, you would find yourself off the road. . You must maintain the swerving as if you are going on a round about.

So, trying to overtake a trailer. . places a blind spot ahead of you.

That particle spot has taken lives. . just like Umuagwa, the airport road too.. The curves are something else. . you have to be very good to try using speed along it.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Ezerbullet(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2015
madjune:

So, people still ask jamb questions in this new dispensation?
No, no life was lost.
Na goat die inside that car and na gutter water splash for the car.
We should be praying for you here.
murmee:
HRich:
Do you really mean to ask that question?
murmee:

My oversabi people, when i posted the comment, there was only one picture there and no detail about the accident. enjoy
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Ezerbullet(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
kabeerhabe:
U no sabi english again?
I will appreciate it if u can correct me.. we learn everyday
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by alexov(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2015
People should learn to stop driving like they're playing video games. You don't get a retry if you crash.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Sanuzi(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
RIP OOOOO
vivianblog:
A horrific accident happened in Port Harcourt today involving an SUV and lorry around Eliozu and Airforce axis. According to eyewitnesses, an SUV was on top speed at a bend trying to negotiate the road with a lorry which did not give way to it. As they were dragging on the road, the SUV skid off the road and Somersaulted several times, leaving the occupants of the vehicle injured and one dead. It's so graphic.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/very-graphic-photos-from-horrific-vehicle-accident-in-ph-today

speeds killssssssssssss than HIV

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Port Harcourt drivers.....driving reckless since beginning of time. That bend is the worst, i always slow down when I get there and try to stay on the inside lane. Praying that the driver behind me will have the sense to do the same. That bend is treacherous but no some taxis which look like they are falling apart will be doing it at high speed. Now an innocent girl will not eat xmas rice

SPEED KILLS...
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Nonybb:
The money returned from Diezani will would provide adequate transporting system soon

Bros, where that money is stored? I am more interested in the money than anything else.

Btw, it seems some people intentionally aim at destroying themselves. If not, i see no reason someone should drive recklessly just to create 5mins impression that is potentially enough to send you to join your ancestors.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by nwagbunaese(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hia.. dont u read

Ezerbullet:
Hope no life was lost
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by uglyBetty1(f): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
That eliozu road has sharp bends and accidents used to occur on daily basis. It's always to good to slow down on that bend. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by billyG(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chei!I wonder were those suv owners are hurrying to? cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by madjune(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ezerbullet:

My oversabi people, when i posted the comment, there was only one picture there and no detail about the accident. enjoy

How you think say person no go die in that crash?

Wetin u see in the first pic? Abi na water?
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by octacores: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
chinoify:
End Time Accident

End Time Vivian

End Time Blog

End Time Readers

End Time RIP
END TIME BIG FOOOL
Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by Ezerbullet(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
madjune:

How you think say person no go die in that crash?
Wetin u see in the first pic? Abi na water?
People have survived in crashes that are more worst than that

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today by madjune(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ezerbullet:

People have survived in crashes that are more worst than that

Hmmm.

Otumokpo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.