Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language (739 Views)

Am Heartbroken,i Need Someone To Talk To / Need Someone To Date / Really Need Someone To Chat With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by keeptalkin(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2015
YES!!! i need someone who is fluent in the urhobo language it could be a male or it could be a female. The whole idea is to teach ME a matured British Born Nigerian male how to speak my language.

You should not only be well versed in the urhobo language but should also have the ability and aptitude to teach. We can use the bbm medium or whats app medium but i prefer whats app. I can't give who ever is interested cash but i can send airtime and pay your monthly subscription. My bbm is 58CA1F1C. I don't want to leave UK line here but put your whats app number here and i promise i will message you or call you if you so wish

Thanks for reading smiley wink kiss
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by ewosk: 3:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice move bro
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by Merlissa(f): 3:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Welcome home bro..
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by keeptalkin(m): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Merlissa:
Welcome home bro..
ewosk:
Nice move bro
Thanks guys but can't you be of any assistance
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by arnold123: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
keeptalkin:
YES!!! i need someone who is fluent in the urhobo language it could be a male or it could be a female. The whole idea is to teach ME a matured British Born Nigerian male how to speak my language.

You should not only be well versed in the urhobo language but should also have the ability and aptitude to teach. We can use the bbm medium or whats app medium but i prefer whats app. I can't give who ever is interested cash but i can send airtime and pay your monthly subscription. My bbm is 58CA1F1C. I don't want to leave UK line here but put your whats app number here and i promise i will message you or call you if you so wish

Thanks for reading smiley wink kiss

oshare magaye?,
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by YabaLeftist: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obviously there are no fluent Urhobo speakers here. The few Urhobo peeps I know can only speak pidgin English.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Very Fluent In The Urhobo Language by TEHGAR: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2015
U got your self a help. Mavo jeri

(1) (Reply)

SomeOne Said / Finding True Love / Hookup9ija, Casual Hookup, Lagos And Abuja Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.