Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Finding True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding True Love (741 Views)

True love getting me depressed already / Searching For A True Love Again / True Love Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding True Love by gonkin(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it so hard to find true love when you have a weird pocket size?

Its not as if i dont get girls but i cant really get em to stay.
Its so annoying
Since i was born i have never had a val. We break up before then.
The girls see me they try to get to know me but once they try to access my pocket size they flash out.

Im sick of this single guy programme, i sick of sharing girlfriend(cuz i was threatened last year by a guy while i was dating his girl).
Im sick of unserious people
Im tired of been a caretaker or a rebound guy.
I really dont know what to do right now.
Ive dated the pretty, the cute, the cheaters, the intimacy addicts, the liars and the good(later turned bad).

A girl sees me, tries to get with me then along the line a previous wooer would return and collect his application the she'll say the usual thing like you're very ok but it's not u it me stuff.

Is there any consultant in the house, i need someone counselling. Im sick of been single.
Please someone should advise me on what to do. Im not a pro and i really dont know how to woo a girl. I get lucky at first then later unlucky. Abi is it all about the money?
Am i so ugly.
Im sick of been single im tired of communicating hopeless with girls that only have interest in a free meal.

Please contact me also on Whatsapp (check my signature).
I really need help and advice
Re: Finding True Love by Michelle55: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
I understand how you feel@Op but the best revenge you can ever give to a lady that feels you ain't good enough for her is to become successful. bro, concentrate in making excess money and watch as girls will flock around you like bees in desperate need of honey.. channel all this your wailing into something lucrative and girls will be the ones begging you like their lives depends on it.
Re: Finding True Love by gonkin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
I understand how you feel@Op but the best revenge you can ever give to a lady that feels you ain't good enough for her is to become successful. bro, concentrate in making excess money and watch as girls will flock around you like bees in desperate need of honey.. channel all this your wailing into something lucrative and girls will be the ones begging you like their lives depends on it.

So lots of claimed relationships out there are fake.
As for the success, im still working on it.
So nobody can love me for real while im climbing the hill
Re: Finding True Love by Michelle55: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
gonkin:

So lots of claimed relationships out there are fake.
As for the success, im still working on it.
So nobody can love me for real while im climbing the hill
just believe... the right woman meant for you will definitely come your way and until then,just channel your attention to making it

1 Like

Re: Finding True Love by gonkin(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
just believe... the right woman meant for you will definitely come your way and until then,just channel your attention to making it

Roger that. Im feeling the aura of success already. I just hope she comes soon cuz there a fakes every where
Re: Finding True Love by Michelle55: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
gonkin:

Roger that. Im feeling the aura of success already. I just hope she comes soon cuz there a fakes every where
she will.
Re: Finding True Love by kennysam91: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Humm lady sha I av anoda opinio,if u don't mind should I talk
Re: Finding True Love by gonkin(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2018
kennysam91:
Humm lady sha I av anoda opinio,if u don't mind should I talk

Throw it
Re: Finding True Love by kennysam91: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Don't you no dat love and hur go 2gether dat y I want advice u maybe u should go 4 sex Doll dey won't hurt u were u want dem 2 stay dat were dey we stay don't be offended I just feel lik saying my mind out 1st ;
gonkin:

Throw it

But seriously my guy 4get abt lady 4 nw face ur life I mean ur career I don't say that if any othem pas ur front u should nt naki dem ooo. Bcz there toto is 4 our joystick 2 naki dem.
Re: Finding True Love by gonkin(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
kennysam91:
Don't you no dat love and hur go 2gether dat y I want advice u maybe u should go 4 sex Doll dey won't hurt u were u want dem 2 stay dat were dey we stay don't be offended I just feel lik saying my mind out 1st ;
But seriously my guy 4get abt lady 4 nw face ur life I mean ur career I don't say that if any othem pas ur front u should nt naki dem ooo. Bcz there toto is 4 our joystick 2 naki dem.

This na bad guy.
Although sex isn't my problem i mentioned i was a caretaker diddnt i?
But i want 100% not 20

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married Yet / Hacked PS4 Needed in Lagos / Strictly Single Parents (SPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.