Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) (2251 Views)

2 Nigerian Guys In Dublin Fight Their White LANDLORD On House Rent Wahala[video] / When Your Girlfriend has the face of a Dummy / When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Konji na bastard cheesy grin

Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol" dats a legal movement"
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by mayorkyzo: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaahhah...Conji na bastard...
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by KELVINXY: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
conji making the impossible possible since the days of Adam and Eve grin
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by ayusco85(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Lol" dats a legal movement"
Lol. No violation of house arrest rules.
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by cosmic22(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2015
hm.....
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by ayusco85(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2015
KELVINXY:
conji making the impossible possible since the days of Adam and Eve grin

Konji has made me embark on end time journeys just to quench it. Oh Konji, Wen will thou stop tormenting us mortals with joysticks grin
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
ayusco85:

Lol. No violation of house arrest rules.

Aswear
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by KELVINXY: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
ayusco85:

Konji has made me embark on end time journeys just to quench it. Oh Konji, Wen will thou stop tormenting us mortals with joysticks grin

lawd help us men..
every man has a story to tell grin

Konji na bastard grin
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
KELVINXY:

lawd help us men.. every man has a story to tell grin
Konji na bastard grin
I know someone who travelled from UK to Nigeria just to quench konji. Lol.
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2015
INDEED
Re: When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) by KELVINXY: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
ayusco85:

I know someone who travelled from UK to Nigeria just to quench konji. Lol.

shocked
I die grin

puzsy don finish for yankee?
undecided

thats outta line.
althou maybe he had other reasons to have travelled that far

(1) (Reply)

14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid / Jokes about Blondes and Stupid People / "i Don't Remember Eating That!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.