Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" (1493 Views)

April Fool: Uniport Guy Begs His Ex-girlfriend, Says He Wants Them Back Together / When Your Girlfriend has the face of a Dummy / When You Are On House Arrest And Your Girlfriend Says She Is Hot (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin grin
More than enough!
Not taking chances.

Re: When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
I dey tell you. Na this one dem dey call odeshi.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
michael142:
I dey tell you. Na this one dem dey call odeshi.

He is fully ready for the babe!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Reiyvinn:

He is fully ready for the babe!

Who tell you? Abi na you be the guy?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Says "Come With ENOUGH Protection" by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
michael142:

Who tell you? Abi na you be the guy?
lol no na. I am a pastor *yimu

(1) (Reply)

Lets See If You Are Genius / Car Wash Graduation / Stand A Chance To Win N4,000 On This Facebook Page!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.